“Rude and condescending staff.”
Review of Coosaw Creek

Coosaw Creek
More attraction details
Owner description: An excellent golf course located in North Charleston.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Rude and condescending staff.”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Staff member alienated me for gaining weight and being unable to fit into my golf shorts anymore. Weeks earlier, they denied me access for wearing a button up collared shirt instead of a "golf shirt". But not before publically humiliating me before a room of club members. I have absolutely nothing good to say about this place. For the record, I am a paying member and own a home in this community. I STILL wouldn't recommend this place to even my least-favorite people in the world.

Visited February 2014
6 Thank NotImpressedAgain

Anderson, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had the fried flounder over grits. The flounder was soggy and rather tasteless. However, the serving of grits was large and tasty.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Carroll M
Westerville, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best golf course for the value that we've ever played!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

We belong to a top notch private country club, I wish we could enjoy our course at these prices. The staff was friendly and the homes were fun to look at.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank BJKelly
Chesley, Canada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Great golf”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Good rates. Fun challenging golf. Well maintained. Average food for a club. Not too busy as it is half hour drive from charleston. Play before 8 and it's empty. Mainly local members. Very good layout with lots of water, minimal traps. Wide fairways

Visited March 2013
1 Thank drillerkc74
North Charleston, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding Entertainment Professional”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The staff at Coosaw Creek are more than professional...they're very personable and caring. I would recommend this venue for any event. Lushes surroundings and great food, and the perfect staff!