Very expensive but it is well worth it. Happy hour every day in the lobby with free snacks drinks and booze Nice rooms, cool elevators, it is connected to a skywalk which is fun to explore, especially at night when its closed. (you arent supposed to go in but they dont lock the doors) The lobby is amazing with ponds, fountains, a bar, and plenty of comfy chairs. The only trouble is you can hear voices and splashing water from the lobby all night long. Location of the hotel is great for the airport but poor for the beach and downtown charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a convenient location at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport Hotel & Convention Center. Take the complimentary shuttle to Charleston International Airport just two miles away and walk to over 30 restaurants in the local neighborhood. Our Charleston, SC hotel is adjacent to the Charleston Area Convention Center and the Performing Arts Center and the Coliseum, ideal for attending an event at these venues. Just 10 minutes from Downtown Charleston, recently ranked the No. 1 City in the World by Travel + Leisure ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Airport/ Hotel North Charleston
- Embassy Suites North Charleston
- North Charleston Embassy Suites