“Excellent Service Excellent Staff”

Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention
Ranked #13 of 59 Hotels in North Charleston
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We were at hotel for my Daughters wedding for 6 nights and were completely satisfied with the experience. The staff at this hotel went out of there way to make sure that we were happy on many occasions. They took care of making sure all of our guests got gift bags, a front desk staff member helped the groomsman tie bow ties for the wedding. Everyone at this hotel from sales to front desk and room attendants were super nice, great southern charm

Room Tip: Corner suites upper floors.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Robert H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites N. Charleston during your visit. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I stayed July 4th weekend. The hotel is clean and everything was nice in the room and common areas! We brought a small dog with us and the property was very accommodating! There is tons of grounds to walk around with your pet and an area with doggie bags provided, too!

The breakfast was elaborate for a free meal and includes scrambled eggs, hash browns, scalloped potatoes, cantaloupe, honey dew melon, huge cooked to order omelets, crispy bacon, sausage links, French toast, Starbucks coffees and teas, fruit juices, grits, yogurt, cereal, and more! They even have some staff walking around who are available for your every need, seemingly! The manager's reception between 530pm to 730pm each night was awesome, too, with free open bar, cheese and crackers, boiled peanuts, pretzels, and raw broccoli and carrots with blue cheese and ranch dressings.

The check-in was short and sweet and the staff was very friendly! The location is right across from a huge high-end Tangiers Outlet Mall and 30 restaurants. The room was really cozy and quiet and there was very little ambient noise from the inside of the hotel, but the windows allow for outside noise to travel right in and can be a nuisance due to the lack of background noise. The AC unit was so quiet you couldn't tell if it was on. The window opens a few inches. The bed was super comfortable.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing away from the front parking lot to avoid late night noise from the hotel patio...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 11, 2014

The hotel was attractive and clean and the front-desk staff were very friendly and helpful. But the housekeeping for the rooms was a little lax. There were several days when housekeeping did not restock basic supplies such as toilet paper, coffee, and coffee cups.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Robert H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback regarding your stay. It is always disappointing to hear that a guest did not enjoy every aspect of their visit.

We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I really enjoyed and was impressed with my stay at this hotel. The amenities were great. I was amazed at the complimentary breakfast. The food was great. The variety of choices were exceptional. The evening reception was outstanding. The drinks were plentiful and the snacks were great. The environment was relaxing. All of the staff members I met and dealt with were really professional and easy to deal with. They were also very helpful. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband, son, & I stayed at the Embassy Suites this weekend for a family reunion. Definitely one of the best hotels I've stayed at. Beautiful property & we were in walking/short drive distance to Tanger Outlets and every restaurant & store you can think of. Only a 10 minute drive to downtown. Breakfast was hot and fresh. Our room was a clean & spacious
two room suite along with a sofa bed, so we had plenty of room for five people and my toddler. I will definitely stay here again on our next trip!

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Embassy North Charleston is my preferred location for business in Charleston. I love the pool, the quiet rooms, the proximity to downtown MUSC and Roper Hospital, and all the fine staff who work here. It is consistantly clean and quiet, and I have never had any reason to stay anywhere else as the manager, front desk Anissa, and all the other Embassy Team Members meet my every need while in Charleston on Business. Great Hotel. Great Embassy Team!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Because of the online service I used for my booking, I did not know what to expect when I selected a North Charleston hotel. This is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in while visiting Charleston, and I was able to book it for somewhere between half and a third the cost of a comparable hotel in historic Charleston, and much less than a hotel in one of the nearby beach towns.
If you don't mind the 15 minute drive into Charleston, you will not be disappointed by your accommodations. I prefer to save my money on lodging, and spend it in the fantastic restaurants in Charleston.
But this place is far from a budget motel. The service is excellent, the hotel is clean & beautifully decorated throughout, & a full breakfast with custom omelets & buffet is served each morning. My room was extremely spacious, clean & updated. I even had an extra room with a second tv.
This will now be my first choice for staying in the Charleston area, which I currently visit about 5 times a year for business and pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo