Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention
$129
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$109
$160
$139
Hampton.com
$110
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$93
Hampton Inn Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
$129
$126
$116
Courtyard North Charleston Airport/Coliseum(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$75
1,348 results
All reviewsmade to order omeletsevening receptionomelet stationpretzelsconference centercorner roomperforming arts centercomplimentary breakfasta hilton honors memberoutlet mallbusiness tripexcellent stayfamily reunionstaff was friendlyindoor poolshuttle servicecharleston airport
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My family booked four rooms on the weekend of February 22-24. We were in town for a birthday party in the area.This location is an excellent stay. The staff was exceptional, especially Kaylee Waker, the front desk clerk. Kaylee was very patient and knowledgable of the area. Everyone greeted us with a smile. If we are ever in Charleston again we will surely stay @ the Embassy Suites in North Charleston.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Robert H, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Embassy Suites North Charleston. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to North Charleston.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Location is ideal - it is connected to the Convention Center, plenty of free parking, and quick and easy access to interstate (short drive to town); area was walkable (with sidewalks) and I felt safe when walking to local restaurants and shopping during daylight hours; surrounded by a variety of eateries and an outlet mall. The shuttle is available to take the non walkers to the outlet mall. I didn't use it but my business partner did and raved about the convenience. Spacious room and friendly staff, eager to please. For example, when we mentioned the chemical taste of the breakfast coffee to employee Deandre, he apologized and immediately solved the issue by brewing a new pot of coffee in the back and bringing it to us in two cups to go. The omelet chefs were friendly and professional, cooking up specialty orders with sides of bacon, sausage, potato rounds, grits and so forth. Fruit and yogurt (including Greek) was plentiful. Would I stay again? Absolutely!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Robert H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We booked Embassy Suites N. Charleston for my wife's Speech Pathologist conference months ago.When we arrived 2/20/14 , we were told that we'd been bumped. They put us up in a hotel 1/2 mile away.We asked about parking since we needed to get back to embassy suites for the conference.They said there would be no problem, and a shuttle would be provided. The shuttle got us there, but when it was time to return, they could not. We had to walk back in the dark. North Charleston is well known for it's high crime rate. We have noticed that it seems to be full of run down motels with out of state contractors . After passing a few scary characters we made it back safe. My concern is what if my wife had been alone. The staff at the hotel does not care about our safety. It is not the place for a conference that is mainly female, unless it's female roller derby.When the conference comes back to North Charleston we will stay at our vacation home on a sea island 20 miles away, and fight the I-26 traffic. Safety first !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank jocassee
EmbNChas, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear jocassee,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience while in Charleston for your conference. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience we may have caused you by not having a guest room available when you arrived. We certainly do everything we can to minimize those types of difficult situations. We certainly did not intend for you to walk to or from our hotel at any time during your stay and we are very sorry that you did not feel safe when walking. I would like very much to speak with you in person about your experience and make it right for you. Please ask specifically for Wade when you call the hotel. Again, please accept my sincere apology for your unpleasant experience.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The shuttle driver was excellent, the front desk was very helpful upon check in. However, when we got to our room, there was an air purifier running to try to get the smoke smell out of the room, from the former guest who smoked in the non smoking room. Perhaps we should have been told of this at check in. The manager offered to take $50 off the first night if we stayed in the room or he would try to find us another room. He did move us to a double bedded room, but that room was very uncomfortable for us. The elevator was fast and the breakfast buffet was good. Cooked to order breakfast line was very slow, but the omelets were very good if you had the time to wait for them.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
EmbNChas, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear hiestandhouse,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with the Embassy Suites Charleston Area Convention Center. I can certainly understand the how unpleasant the odor of smoke can be when entering a hotel room! We do everything we can to discourage smoking in designated non-smoking rooms, however there are times when we faced with the unpleasant task of trying to remove the smoke smell in a short amount of time between the previous guest's departure and the next arrival. However, our team should have discussed the issue with you upon your arrival and offered you other potential options. I apologize that we did not do that prior to checking you in. We have discussed this with our housekeeping team and front office team to ensure we communicate more effectively in the future. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity serve you again in the future and exceed your expectations!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We reserved our room over a month ago before arriving. When we arrived at the hotel on our check in day. The check in process was fine until we got to our room to find that that wasn't the room we had reserved. We reserved a king size bed and the room had two full size beds. I was not happy about that because, we were not informed about the change when checking in. I called the front desk back and was told you are guaranteed a room but you may receive a different room that you reserved. I spoke with the manager he pretty much act like he didn't care. I must say though other than that the food especially was great and the room was clean. Will see about staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
EmbNChas, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear MZHARRIS,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Charleston Area Convention Center. Although I are thrilled that you enjoyed our food and the cleanliness of the room, I am disappointed that we didn't do a better job in communicating the room type issue. We always strive to provide the specific room type requested but there are sometimes circumstances that prevent that from happening. The goal in those cases, is to communicate effectively and professionally and try to "Make it Right" by providing caring service. It doesn't appear that our team did that and I apologize for the inconvenience! I would like to personally extend an invitation to return to our hotel and we will indeed "Make it Right". Again, thank you for your comments and your business. Please ask for me by name should you wish to talk in person.