The staff was quite friendly and made a great impression, and the hotel generally was pleasant and well-run. The hot tub and pool, and pale ale at happy hour were nice touches.
However, our room had a pet "funk" to it. From the moment we arrived, it smelled vaguely of pet "pee pee." Housekeeping did a great job of cleaning our room on a daily basis, however the smell persisted.
This would mainly be the reason why I would give the hotel 3.5 stars, as everything else about the place was rather nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a convenient location at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport Hotel & Convention Center. Take the complimentary shuttle to Charleston International Airport just two miles away and walk to over 30 restaurants in the local neighborhood. Our Charleston, SC hotel is adjacent to the Charleston Area Convention Center and the Performing Arts Center and the Coliseum, ideal for attending an event at these venues. Just 10 minutes from Downtown Charleston, recently ranked the No. 1 City in the World by Travel + Leisure ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Airport/ Hotel North Charleston
- Embassy Suites North Charleston
- North Charleston Embassy Suites