This is my 3rd stay at the hotel. I have never encountered rude staff. To the contrary, I found all the staff to be delightful. An,d I have met the general manager and he trains his staff to be customer focused. Yes, there were groups in over the weekend but one would find that in any similar hotel. I was in the 2nd week of a business trip and ready to complain but could nothing to complain about. I dined in the restaurant and used room service. All good. My only suggestion (okay, a bit of a whine) is to change at least one dish per day in the breakfast buffet. If you are there for several days, seeing one surprise at breakfast would be appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a convenient location at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport Hotel & Convention Center. Take the complimentary shuttle to Charleston International Airport just two miles away and walk to over 30 restaurants in the local neighborhood. Our Charleston, SC hotel is adjacent to the Charleston Area Convention Center and the Performing Arts Center and the Coliseum, ideal for attending an event at these venues. Just 10 minutes from Downtown Charleston, recently ranked the No. 1 City in the World by Travel + Leisure ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Airport/ Hotel North Charleston
- Embassy Suites North Charleston
- North Charleston Embassy Suites