Me and my folks were in town for a wedding and stayed over for the Thanksgiving day holiday weekend.
-Friendly, Professional Staff.
- Location, not far from airport, and across the street from the Tanger Outlets and other stores.
- Full Breakfast included.
- Gym was good enough to get a nice cardio workout.
Rooms a tad bit dated.
As mentioned before, the lines for breakfast are insane.
Dinner menu seems extremely overpriced.
Recommendations: Stay in a corner room for more privacy and not alot of noise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a convenient location at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport Hotel & Convention Center. Take the complimentary shuttle to Charleston International Airport just two miles away and walk to over 30 restaurants in the local neighborhood. Our Charleston, SC hotel is adjacent to the Charleston Area Convention Center and the Performing Arts Center and the Coliseum, ideal for attending an event at these venues. Just 10 minutes from Downtown Charleston, recently ranked the No. 1 City in the World by Travel + Leisure ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Airport/ Hotel North Charleston
- Embassy Suites North Charleston
- North Charleston Embassy Suites