Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn Coliseum(North Charleston)
View Hotel
North Charleston Inn(North Charleston)
Rodeway Inn(North Charleston)
View Hotel
All reviewsinstant oatmealsmall kitchenetteweek stayworking orderdefinitely stay here againenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyarcopetsmarthousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was looking for an inexpensive place to stay for a night and found this online. The stay was less than enjoyable, thank goodness we were not in the room for very long. We we arrived to check on our room around 2pm, we were told that the room were not available yet, which was okay since check in was not until 3pm. We left and grabbed a snack and returned about 3:15pm and were again told the rooms were not ready. I was assured that we would have a room when we came back since we were meeting friends for sightseeing and dinner later. The room was available when we returned about 8:30 that night. The walls are paper thin, so if the TV is turned on next door you might as well turn yours on the same station because you can hear both very clearly. The bed was not the best but not the worst I've ever slept in. The bathroom did not have a drain stop for the tub and there was no hair dryer. I will say that the room was clean and all the kitchen utensils seemed to be available (although we did not use). All in all, I'm not a hotel snob but would not recommend this particular hotel to a friend unless they were desperate.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jean1973
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies that you room was not ready upon your arrival. I discussed your comments with the team to ensure that your experience is not repeated.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at NCA@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Great value.Clean rooms, comfortable bed, warm and wonderful staff and top it off with blueberry muffins and a great cup of coffee every morning! I would recommend to friends and family. The GM here Travis is so helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank jerseygirlmargie
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your clean, comfortable room and our staff. As well, it is great to know that you liked our grab-and-go breakfast. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Everyone from the reception desk to housekeeping personnel have been extremely helpful and courteous. My room looks to be recently remodeled. Everything is in good working order. It has a small two burner stove and a full size refrigerator. Plus pots pans and a few dishes. No loud guests. Parking lot well lit. This location is close to other hotels, a good variety of restaurants and wal mart. The airport is nearby as well.

• Stayed: December 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff's customer service and your room. I am so glad that you enjoyed all of the amenities we had to offer!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Clean and Comfortable. Service very good. Helped me with a number of local questions. I needed to fax some items during my stay and they were more than happy to help! I would use them again, as needed.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Steve - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and the helpfulness of our staff. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stayed here while trying to relocate to the area, the stay was ok the toilet leaked every flush. reported the problem and no actions took place. it was loud from other guests and maintenance work. only stairs. decent location.

• Stayed: October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The situation you described concerning your toilet is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are making sure management knows about all maintenance complaints so we can follow up to make sure they are completed in a timely manner. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback.

Please feel free to contact me directly, at nca@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions.