From here on out this will be my go to chain of hotels. I loved the full kitchen it really saved money on going out to eat for breakfast and lunch. The location to shopping and other attraction was great as wellMore
From here on out this will be my go to chain of hotels. I loved the full kitchen it really saved money on going out to eat for breakfast and lunch. The location to shopping and other attraction was great as wellMoreShow less
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the amenities that we have to offer and the in-room kitchens. We try to make every guest experience feel like a "Home away from home"; so happy that we were able to do that for you.
Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
First of all, I travel often so I give ratings based on price range. If I'm staying at a place like this for a weekly rate of under $400 I'm not gonna rate it like a high end hotel. Secondly, there are two Extended Stay Americas almost right next to each other. One has indoor rooms (only accessible from inside the hotel,) the other has outdoor rooms (directly accessible from outside.) I'm rating the one with outdoor rooms.
First, the general stuff. The place was updated and clean and the staff is very friendly. That's most of staying in any hotel. Now onto specifics:
1) Location: Very nice. It's in a very great area right across the street from Tanger outlets. There are plenty of shops, restaurants and fast food places. There's even a Super Walmart and Sams Club all within walking distance.
2) Kitchen: It has a small microwave, small coffee maker, toaster, fridge, sink and two burner stove top. No oven. My room had two of each size large plates, small plates, bowls, coffee cups and plastic cups. 2 forks, knives and spoons. 1 spatula, large spoon, 1 steak knife. One large frying pan, 1 medium sauce pan and 1 colander. You can shop at Walmart which is two block away.
3) TV: Flat screen with the following channels: Weather, CNN, HLN, Fox News, Showtime, Showtime 2, Oxygen, TBS, TNT, Discovery, USA, Cartoon, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News, ESPN U, ESPN Classic, Univision, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX and PBS.
4) Furniture: I had one queen bed, nightstand with phone and alarm clock, dresser, recliner and work desk with two office chairs.
5) Amenities: Room comes stocked with bathroom towels, toilet paper, soap, shampoo and kitchen towels. There's a community laundry room. Breakfast is free coffee, fruit and muffins. Room also came with digital temperature control. This is especially nice since typically in this price range you only get "hot - cold" with choice of fan speed.
The general condition of the room was very clean and modern. Staff, especially the managers, are extremely nice. I'd definitely stay here again.
Went to Charleston for a long weekend. The hotel is very conveniently located to all the attractions and places we wanted to go. The room was very nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and friendly. Great value for a weekend trip.
VERY CLEAN, FULL KITCHEN, WI-FI, Climate controlled in room unit, SECURITY IS GOOD. Guard on propery. EXTERIER ENTRANCE, SMOKING ROOMS AVAILABLE. PETS WELCOME .I would tell people to stay here because it is clean, no frills, nice staff, and will to correct quickly any problems
Booked this hotel online. Location is right next to tanger outlets. However it is an annoying drive to downtown and the beaches. Rooms were decent. They each have little kitchens which is nice. Overall it is ok. Only thing I would change is the staff. I have never dealt such a poor staff. Very unorganized and unprofessional. They were also rude. Breakfast was a joke. Oatmeal and apples are your only option.
i was down in sc for the x factor for a friend and the first hotel was a nightmare so we were extremely relieved to change hotels to something that was clean and made us comfortable enough to sleep in without having to worry about catching some disease... loved it will stay again in the future