“Great Experience and will stay again when in the area”

Extended Stay America - Charleston - Airport
Ranked #35 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Indianapolis
“Great Experience and will stay again when in the area”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I'm have been on the road for over a year and moving from one hotel and Extended Stays and this by far was awesome. Great Location shopping and eating in one central locations the best. The swimming pool and patio design really work well. I also thought that the rocking chairs out in front of the establishment was a taste of southern home hospitality . Only 15 minutes away from the both beaches location location is truly everything in the hotel business. The staff was remarkable, very attentive and met all of our needs and concerns.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Airport, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Earl - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. The staff and I were glad to read that you were pleased with your accommodations while staying with us. We are so glad that you liked our hotel's location, the onsite pool and the service our staff provided.

Once more, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Memphis, TN
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was traveling to Charleston with my family for a wedding. The hotel was okay. Seems to have been updated and we were pleased with the accommodations. The hotel is located walking distance to the outlets & Coliseum (neither of which we went to, but nevertheless they were there).. The stay almost started off wrong because when we arrived on Saturday, the front desk clerk although very polite she said they were booked and did not have our reservations... After some searching she saw that our reservation was for Sunday. I called the hotel directly to make reservations a few days prior to arriving on Saturday. I am not sure what magic she worked out, but we were glad she made whatever arrangements she did so that we could have a room there. I was traveling with my 2 yr old & my husband. It was past lunch time and getting close to nap time for my child. So we were extremely glad to get a room and enjoyed our trip to Charleston.

There's not a lot to choose from as far as restaurants located near the hotel except for your normal restaurant chains. I would consider staying at the hotel again, next time I will make sure to get a confirmation emailed to me when booking my reservation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

hotel is a nice the hotel it's simple and laid back. The grab n go breakfast isn't much so be prepared to cook in your room which has two burners. The pool is very small but the rooms are spacious and the windows open. Overall it's nice and the location is great!

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for your recent survey response. I am so glad that you liked your room and the kitchen which is included. As well, I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the pool we have onsite and our location.

Thank you again for your kind comments. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to Charleston.
Moncks Corner, South Carolina
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The staff was so friendly ! The price was great ! The hotel was very clean. If you want to experience the best Customer Service check this Hotel out. My family and I really enjoyed staying at the hotel and feeling like we were right at home. Thank you for making us feel special!!! keep up the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!See you Again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and the overall quality of your stay. We strive to provide a home away from home experience to each and every guest that stays with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The staff & the hotel was very nice. My husband & I also loved the locate it's closed to everything. The price was awesome with a full kitchen I felt like I was at home. I would stay there again!!! I kids also enjoyed it...

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this review. On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for writing such nice things about the hotel and our entire team that works here. As the hotel manager, I am very lucky to have such a well-trained, hospitable staff. I am glad to hear that your kids had a great stay as well.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We all hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back here to the Charleston area.
Belton, South Carolina
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times and it is always clean, comfortable with a very friendly staff that is very accomodating to our needs. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Pets are welcome as well!

Room Tip: I always choose the 1 bedroom suite. They are large, well equipped and very comfortable. First floor...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Airport, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice things about the hotel and the staff that works here. As the hotel manager, I am very lucky to have such a well-trained hospitable staff. We truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of the hotel especially the positive comments about the Suite’s.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. As a repeat guest, I am sure we will see you again, should your travels bring you back to the Charleston area.
Cle Elum, Washington
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This property is a good value for what it offers. The space is more than adequate with a kitchen. The Grab and Go breakfast needs to be a little bigger. We won't stay there again only because of the queen beds; we prefer king. And the bed side lamps need to be exchanged for ones that include outlets to recharge phones. But the staff was extremely helpful and professional, and their coffee was the best I've ever had at a hotel--good job!

Room Tip: Avoid the smoking section at all costs!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your accommodations while staying with us. We also appreciate the nice comments about the coffee. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.