My family and I spent 6 days at this hotel and we had a totally satisfying experience. We had a one bedroom suite which held two queen-sized beds. The room was extra large and tastefully decorated. The bathroom was immaculate and our livingroom and kitchen area was not only spotless but also beautifully decorated. It had everything you would need for a comfortable family vacation. We had a two burner stove top, dishwasher, large microwave, a full sized ice making refrigerator, dishes, pots, utensils, coffee maker, dining table, two televisions,computerized safe, ironing board and iron, ample closet space and furniture with a plethora of drawers.
The hotel also had a fabulous lobby which was warm and very inviting. Complimentary breakfast is served every morning and was very accomodating for both the early and late riser. Every week day evening there was a manager's reception where you could feast on light dinners that ranged from hamburgers to pasta meals, salads, juice, soda, beer and even wine. The food was great and I was particulary struck by the attention the staff paid to making sure that meals were always kept at safe tempertures. In addition, they were always helpful, courteous and managed the dining area with great skill.
If you have small children or are an active outdoor kind of person, this is certainly the place for you. The hotel also boasts a multifunction court where you can play basketball, tennis, volleyball. There is also a pool and hot tub which are both tested and cleaned every morning. I was additionally surprised to discover that the hotel had a business center and a excercise room and a guest laundry room which was always opened.
I can't say enough about the staff. They were all courteous and very, very helpful. The ladies at the front desk went above and beyond to help with whatever I needed which ranged from getting quarters to printing my boarding passes.
I would highly recommend this hotel for families, couples and individuals. It in a nice quiet part of North Charleston and only minutes away from downtown and the airport. It is a great deal when you can have the experiences of a four star hotel for a fraction of the cost. It was worth every penny. If I ever visit Charleston again I will certainly stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Residence Inn by Marriott - Charleston Airport welcomes you to the beautiful city of Charleston. Located minutes from the Charleston Airport, Charleston Convention Center/Performing Arts Center, Boeing, Charleston Air Force Base, Naval Weapons Station, FLETC, Blackbaud, Port of Charleston, historic downtown Charleston, and many other exciting attractions. Our 150 suites offer separate living and sleeping areas, plenty of space for relaxing, entertaining or meetings and a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Start your day with a complimentary breakfast in our gatehouse, and join us for our weekday evening hospitality hour. Take advantage of our outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, and sport court. We look forward to seeing you throughout the spring season! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Charleston Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott - Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Residence Inn North Charleston
- North Charleston Residence Inn