“EXCELLENT 40TH BIRTHDAY PARTY”

Ranked #45 of 60 Hotels in North Charleston
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I recently celebrated my 40th birthday @ the N.Charleston Inn, from the time that I booked the ballroom each time I called or went by the hotel the each staff member was very helpful. The day of my event when I went to decorate I needed another table also another cooler with ice I just went and ask for it and shortly after it was brought into the Palmetto Ballroom for my use. Also, what made me felt that my business was appreciated was when I went by the hotel a few days prior to my event and the director of sales and marketing told my she would be out of town and she gave me her own personal cell number and told me if I had any problems give her a call, that REALLY made me feel welcome. The North Charleston Inn really did revieve me and my guest with open arms. I had out of town guest to spend the night and they all enjoyed their stay. And so did I the rooms were clean, roomy and I had a great night sleep when I did get to sleep some time that morning. Lol! Thank you to each staff of The North Charleston Inn that helped me in making my 40th birthday celebration a night to remember.

• Stayed: June 2010
NCI-AGM, Manager at North Charleston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2010

Ms. Gail--

We greatly appreciate your business and are so happy your party was such a success. Thank you for choosing NCI!!

Reviewed June 17, 2010

From the minute I walked through the door, I was at home. All members of the staff were willing to help and always had smiles on their faces. The rooms were clean and I would have paid more!! I normally stay at big chains but North Charleston Inn won me over and I will definitely be back again. Thanks for a wonderful stay

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back any time.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

this is the best motel/hotel I have ever had the pleasure to stay in. The staff is so friendly and kind and from moment I walked in they made me feel like I was a member of the family. Anytime I had a concern or problem they were very quick to help resolve it. I even had a bit of a concern involving a couple of other guests and yet the staff made sure that I was safe. I found the price of nightly stay to be more than reasonable and it was wonderful to have a pool to sit by. Never had a concern for my safety being a woman travelling alone. That was the other thing, being a Canadian Citizen, I was over 3200 miles from everything I knew. No family or friends nearby and the staff made every attempt to make me feel at home and cared about. They also are folks with incredible senses of humour and we took turms making each other laugh. I received lots of good natured ribbing for being a Canadian, but then I had no problem teasing them about being from the South. Overall, it has been a fantastic time.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Stayed at the North Charleston Inn over Memorial Day weekend. Very close to the beach, shopping surrounding the hotel was first rate with the new outlet malls. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. The pool was a great time relaxation spot after fighting waves at the beach all day. Wonderful breakfast and staff was extremely pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family

Thank you very much. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed June 7, 2010

stayed at this Hotel a couple of years ago it was okay. Was very pleased they remodeled the people who work there were very polite and helpful Will stay there again

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I have read many of the reviews on this motel and many others in this area...and believe me, there are many motels in this area...and there are not many positive ones. I was a little leary on this motel because it is a little old but I can not say it enough that this is definitley a diamond in the rough! The rooms are clean, the staff is wonderful and the outdoor pool is absolutely beautiful. And that's not the best part...it is the cheapest motel in the area! My husband and I decided to extend our trip one more night because of the experience we had. Keep up the good work North Charleston Inn...we'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Noisy...noisy....noisy.....'nuff said......airplanes flyin low all night

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple