Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$164
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$119
Courtyard North Charleston Airport/Coliseum(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
$98
SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$85
$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnertwo bedroom suitehome away from homefull size refrigeratorshopping and restaurantsawesome staffconvention centercomplimentary breakfastoutlet mallthe shuttle drivergreat place to staydefinitely stay here againshort drivelocation was perfecthotel staffoutdoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Breakfast and breakfast staff were great! Room, Ok. For the price the hotel needs to be renovated. Experienced noise in the bathroom during my stay which kept me awake all night. I normally stay here when I visit Charleston, but I'm not sure anymore.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank George S
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stayed here for Brewvival, and the shuttle bus took us and picked us up, which was a tremendous help! Having the complimentary breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage and waffles was a great thing too. Nice furnishings and property seems new. We'll stay here again. Great service!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Service was excellent with clean and comfortable establishment. Everything at the facility was clean, convenient, and readily accessible. The staff were very courteous and friendly and check in was accomplished in a minimum period of time. The breakfast staff were quite supportive of guests and insured that food was appetizing and abundant.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was very please with the overal stay and the hotel itself, however I do think that $300.00 per night is ridiculous. I understand that Charleston is a popular vacation and tourist spot, but I was originally headed to Illinois where I had the same room at another Homewood Suites booked for $145.00 per night. You can imagine my shock when I contacted this Homewood Suites to change my reservations. Your basically charging double of any other area for the same thing. This is price gouging as far as i'm concerned! My son is in the Navy and will be stationed there for the next two years so my family and I will be traveling to that area quite often. As much as we enjoyed our stay, at this price, your hotel will not be one of my choices in the future due to the current pricing. At this day and age. in the current economy, you should be ashamed! $1000.00 for three nights is robbery!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Greg T
Reviewed January 23, 2014

excellent location- helpful , courteous staff. Lots of amenities such as breakfast and van/shuttle service. Would recommend this hotel to others. Room was clean and well maintained. Only negative was that we found the heating system very loud.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Melissa5048, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport / Conv. Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback. We strive to make every stay the best stay for all of our guests. During your next visit please let us know if there is any issue in the room and we will happily have maintenance up there in a jiffy to fix it for you. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Charleston!

Melissa DeGroot