$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$133
$113
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$160
$149
Hyatt.com
$124
Doubletree.com
Holiday Inn Express Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$108
$116
GardenInn.com
$159
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$129
1,728 results
All reviewscollege campusroom was cleanhot tubnice hotelenjoyed our staybiscuits and gravywafflesking suitenice breakfastgreat place to stayhotel staygreat roomthe breakfast areahousekeeping stafffamily reunionfree breakfastwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times since it opened a few years ago. The rooms are clean, the area is very safe (adjacent to Charleston Southern University) and the hotel staff is very friendly. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
CHARLESTONWINGATEDOS, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2011

Hello Smoore1883,

Thank you for the review of our hotel on Tripadvisor! Any feedback we receive is greatly appreciated. That is great to hear that you and your family have stayed with us three times! I hope each stay is more enjoyable. Please let us know if there is anything you need during your next visit. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2011

All-around excellent. Friendly, accommodating staff, fantastic room and bath, great selection of breakfast foods, yummy afternoon cookies, good internet and TV, convenient to attractions. I could go on and on but suffice it to say that I'll happily stay here the next time I'm in Charleston. Kudos to the staff for making our stay wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Hello lilitanne,

Thank you for the review of our hotel on Tripadvisor! Any feedback we receive is greatly appreciated. After seeing that you're a Senior Contributor, that means a lot you rated our hotel "Excellent" and the title "can't beat it!" I will be sure to let our staff how much you enjoyed your stay at our Wingate by Wyndham. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next visit to Charleston!

Reviewed July 13, 2011

I travel frequently and this is the best hotel I've ever stayed in! Tucked away off the interstate and standing alone, it is very peaceful. The staff is genuinely and extremely polite. The rooms are impeccably cleaned and refreshed every day. The hallway carpet was shampooed, which surpised me becuase it looked like new. The bed and pillows are so comfortable that my wife doesn't want to leave them behind. The free breakfast quality is what is to be expected anywhere else. Not fantastic, but adequate.
My daughter's fiance' is serving in the Air Force here. Once she is married and we visit, we will not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Hello j_bandy!

Thank you for the review of our hotel on Tripadvisor! Any feedback we receive is greatly appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our Wingate by Wyndham. Our staff works very hard to make sure all of our guest are 100% satisfied. The Charleston Air Force Base is in close proximity to our hotel and we tend to see several folks visiting their military relatives. We hope to see you and your family again very soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

Excellent value, very clean, new hotel. Wonderful complimentary breakfast with healthy choices. My husband & son loved the waffle maker. With a four year old we enjoyed eating on the outdoor patio area but the inside area was spacious and had comfy furnishings. The area near the hotel felt very safe and clean. The bedding was clean and the bed very comfortable. If I get the opportunity to visit Charleston again I would stay at this hotel again even with the 15 minute drive to downtown. It is nice to get a quiet nights sleep which I do not think I would have gotten had we chose the downtown area hotels. Excellent value! I spent hours reading reviews on different hotels in the area on Trip advisor.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
CHARLESTONWINGATEDOS, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2011

Hi kenny39,

Thank you for the review of our hotel on Tripadvisor! Any feedback we receive is greatly appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our Wingate by Wyndham. Although, downtown Charleston is beautiful it is nice to come back to a quieter place for a good nights rest. We hope to see you and your familiy again very soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2011

Hotel is perfect
It is close to Charleston but far enough away from traffic. The staff is outstanding. Very friendly and always there when you need anything. The room was great, Excellent bedding and water pressure. No on site restaurant but many within 1/2 mile in either direction.

Room Tip: just ask
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Hi Brewerfan2,

I apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for the review of our hotel on Tripadvisor! Any feedback we receive is greatly appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again very soon!