We were there on a girls trip using points.Our room had dirty used plastic glasses by the sink but overall the room was clean and beds were comfortable. The 1st night we went to the lobby bar for a drink and the bartender rolled her eyes at us and seemed very annoyed we asked for anything. I think there was a total of 10 people there. She then continued to slam bottles down. The day we checked out I realized within an hour that I had left my sunglasses(Tom Ford's) in the safe(which was open because i took everything else out). I was transferred to houskeeping twice. I was told someone would call me back but I had to call back. I finally spoke to someone that said it had already been cleaned and my glasses were not there.If found they would mail them to me. I know that they were there and I will never stay with your hotel again! Its sad because you have a few great employees that did greet us at the front desk but overall not so friendly!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the finer things, choose the Aloft Charleston - Experience true southern hospitality at its best. Drop by the WXYZ Bar to mix and mingle with some of our A Lister guests! Located just minutes from the historic district, shopping, dining,and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aloft Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Charleston Airport And Convention Center
- Aloft Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Aloft North Charleston