We arrived in Charleston without having booked anywhere in advance, so we stopped at the Tourist Office and they were very helpful in finding us somewhere to stay, Ideally, we had wanted to stay near the beach, but there was nothing available so we opted to stay out of town. This worked out well as we drove into Charleston each day and it was no problem.
This is a very modern hotel and the check in was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and also had a microwave, fridge and safe. There was also free wifi. Our room looked out over the front and in the mornings we were fascinated to watch a family of ducks who seemed to keep crossing the busy road.
Breakfast was included in our room rate, but it was not great. There is a food area where you make your choice and then it is bought out to you all wrapped up, I chose a muffin with Eggs, Ham and Cheese, it was un-naturally hot and it did not really have a lot of taste. We did not bother with breakfast on our second morning.
There are several eating places nearby the hotel and we ate at Big Billys Burgers which was great.
We received good service, the room was clean and it was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the finer things, choose the Aloft Charleston - Experience true southern hospitality at its best. Drop by the WXYZ Bar to mix and mingle with some of our A Lister guests! Located just minutes from the historic district, shopping, dining,and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloft Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Charleston Airport And Convention Center
- Aloft Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Aloft North Charleston