We got this hotel off Priceline for $50 and I will tell you I think it is a steal at that price. It is definitely gear toward a younger crowd but my wife and enjoyed our one night stay. The rooms are small but had everything you needed, small refrigerator and microwave etc… Even came with complimentary water in the room and as you know a lot of hotels try to steal $5 a bottle for this. They have a nice small bar with pool table. We had a couple of drinks and they were reasonably priced. Location is pretty good they next to the Tanger outlets and there was plenty of restaurants real close. As for some other comments about pets I did not see any or hear any during our stay. I did see and hear airplanes that flew directly over the hotel but it was not close enough to be a distraction. Overall this was a good stay and we would stay here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the finer things, choose the Aloft Charleston - Experience true southern hospitality at its best. Drop by the WXYZ Bar to mix and mingle with some of our A Lister guests! Located just minutes from the historic district, shopping, dining,and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloft Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Aloft Charleston Airport And Convention Center
- Aloft North Charleston