“Yummy sushi!!”
Review of Seasons of Japan

Seasons of Japan
Ranked #115 of 351 Restaurants in North Charleston
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

I stopped in to try the sushi. I ended up ordering the red dragon! It was delicious!! I will definitely have that again. I am kind of disappointed that the ginger was not fresh but not a deal breaker for me. Clean restaurant and friendly staff!!

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Good food if you get them to make up to order otherwise the meat is very well done. Not large portions but enough to fill you up. Salad is very sparse and not worth the money. Dressing good but not enough lettuce for the cost. Good self serve multiple choice drink machine,

Reviewed October 7, 2016

Fast food Japanese. It is very informal. Pick up your own packets of sauce and grab your fork and spoon. Use the soda machine kind of place. Just not what I expected. Food was ok to me. I will admit, several people I know really say they like this place. Seemed not so special to me.

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

If Golden Corral served Japanese...shrimp is inedible. Chemical tasting. Clean and tidy with tons of tasteless choices.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

The food and staff had great knowledge and prepared great soft shell crabs. It was fantastic and the sangria was yummy.