“Local Spot”

Antonio's Italian Eatery
Description: Charming, kid-friendly spot serving pies, slices & classic Italian mains, plus beers & sweet treats.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They have a great two slice pizza and drink special. It gets crowded. There is parking in the back, difficult to park on the street side. The menu includes italian specialties and subs and salds.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had heard about Antonio's so we went with some friends and we really enjoyed the food. The place was very busy but we didn't have to wait long. The pizza special is very popular and it has 2 very large pieces. We will return again.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Antonio's several times. We usually order the steak sub with onions & peppers - it's always fantastic!
However, we have never had "excellent" service. We liked the sandwiches enough to put up with the so-so service.
Tonight, we at there - we were one of only two tables there, so they were not busy at all. We decided to order pizza. Big Mistake!
It was burned. Also, I had extra mushrooms on my two slices. I didn't find out until the bill came that mushrooms are a "Premium" topping and cost twice as much as the other toppings.
The waitress' reaction to our surprise: "I guess I should have told you that."
Good sandwiches or not, we will NOT be going back there again.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The food/pizza is delicious but my husband and I always order out bc the service is not so great. Waitresses have attitudes. Seating area is awkwardly set up and loud.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

You get a lot of excellent food for what you spend. Wait staff was 2.5/5 stars. We love this place. Sad that we had a waitress who was more concerned about flirting with management and having something stuck up her butt.