“Taste of Heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Aiken, South Carolina
“Taste of Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Came here with a group of co-workers and we had a little bit of everything. The chicken soup had a perfect consistency. The kale/spinach and pita delightful. Chicken salad, meatball salad, wraps yum. I never thought I would say this but the flutter nutter and pimento jalapeno sandwich were my favorites. Couldn't imagine they would taste that good. I was full but couldn't stop. Sure sign of heaven right? Owner is super friendly and cares about the customer. Only downside is that it is located in a spot you may never find by chance. It is worth seeking out. Tell all your friends - we want this one to be around for awhile.

North Augusta, South Carolina
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I ate here this past Saturday. We went after lunch, around 2:00 and were the only one's there. This wasn't odd though, considering the Arts in Heart Festival was going on downtown on the same day.
I ordered a rueben, he ordered the meatball sub.
Both sandwiches were good, the resturant was clean, and the outdoor tables were enjoyable to have our sandwiches at.
After eating we played a couple of games of corn hole, which is set-up right beside the restaurant. Since this area also has a playground we will bring our 5 year old next time to play some outside.
We will be going back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Florida
“A little out-of-the-way but I think the food was worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

This little neighborhood market/restaurant was a little hard to find but worth doing so. The food was freshly prepared, very tasty and a good value for my money.
It was a light lunch which is perfect for me. I had one of the specials which was a chicken salad with basil pesto wrap. It was deep-fried but not at all greasy. And they gave me several options of a side. People were friendly and service was very good.

You order at the counter and then they bring it to your table. I would recommend getting there before noon as it got quite busy.

Cascais, Portugal
“Great sandwich!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Went here for lunch with my kids. Great kids meal selection. They made the best pimento cheese sandwich. I loved the orzo salad that accompanied it....delicious. Cool spot....my kids ate lunch outside beside the playground. I would definitely go back!

Visited May 2013
West Columbia, South Carolina
“Off the beaten path....but worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I found Brick Pond Market on this website and because of the reviews, I chose to visit also. I'm so glad I did. The quaint little place is in a new housing development-SO CUTE!! There are cute little bistro tables out front and Brick Pond is also a small grocery store. But the food is great! I had the Grilled Pimento Cheese on Jalapeno bread-as recommended on this site and it was wonderful. The Lemon Orzo was a refreshing and different side dish! My friend got the Chicken salad and it was good as well! I got to meet the owner and when I told her how much I loved the place, she was so humble! They have been open for 4 months and I think she is surprised...pleasantly! I hope to go back one day and I may not even have another reason!

• Visited May 2013