“Breakfast was hot and fresh”
Review of Gary's Hamburgers

Gary's Hamburgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 6, 2013

It is not a great restaurant, but of the choices in North Augusta, it is one of the better places to eat for breakfast that is not just a sandwich.

I had breakfast there during the week. I walked in and ordered the breakfast platter which consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, a biscuit and a side of grits. For the price it is not a bad meal. You get a number to place on your table if you eat in or else you wait around until your to-go order is ready. I noted one of those customers was complaining as they had gotten his order wrong.
My order was delivered to my table. It was hot and fresh. The coffee here is terrible. You are better off bringing your own. But the meal was tasty and I had no issues with it. If you don't like the alternatives in town you could give this place a go.

1  Thank OrlandoMouse

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband and I love the burgers here. They taste like homemade burgers. Fries and onion rings are just okay. If you want a really good side, try the fried okra. It was great!
Fast and polite service.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Gary's makes a Hamburger that reminds me of homemade. The price is reasonable and the service is quick.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I go back to Gay's because of everything it is-- good food, good prices, and no surprises. Yes you will probably find the atmosphere a bit hectic at Gary's, its quite popular at lunch time. Everything is fresh and cooked to order; hamburgers have just the "toppings" that you order. Fish sandwiches, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches all made the way you like them. Frnch fries are good and crispy and the servings are not small. No need to order "seconds" at Gary's!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Nothing fancy, just a good homemade burger! I don't often eat red meat so if I crave a burger, it has to be a good one. Ditto for the fries.

I haven't tried th