Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry
$60
  • Pool
$161
$119
All reviewscooked breakfastthe general managerroom was cleanpool and hot tubgreat hoteloff the highwayan enjoyable staygreat stopnight stayquick checkeasy accesstwo queen bedsbreakfast attendantnewer hotelthe breakfast areastayed for one nightgood nights sleep
Reviewed December 12, 2012

On December 8th, I had the pleasure of staying at the Holiday Inn Suites in Newberry, South Carolina. I had a very bad cough and didn't have any cough drops. I went to the front desk, however there were none in the convenience store. The night auditor, Terri, saw I was suffering from my cough. I asked her how far te store was and she told me it was a half mile walk and too far for me to go. She asked me to wait a minute and upon her return she brought me some cough drops she had in her purse. Terri is AWESOME and I was able to finally get some sleep from my cough. Please let her know she exceeded this customer's expectation.

SSG Cheatham
US Army Reserves

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael C
newberrygm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Michael C,
I am glad to hear your experience here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newberry South Carolina Hotel exceeded your expectations. We are very lucky to have Terri apart of our Team. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and give us your feedback. I am certain Terri will see the great review and it will put a huge smile on her face. We hope you are feeling better and that you get to return on your future adventrues. Happy Holiday's to you from all of us!

Ambria Lanteigne

p.s. We have also had a delivery come in and thanks to your message remembered to put some cough drops in our convenience store :^).

Reviewed November 25, 2012

it was a great stay very nice rooms great food selection. Staff friendly and helpful rooms clean and.comfortable. Great snack station and it is.nice to have a microwave and fridge in the room.Great tvs for the game andi comfortable beds and sofa sleeper

• Stayed: November 2012
newberrygm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Jjmellen,
It is great to hear that the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Newberry South Carolina Hotel is on the right page as far as what our guests are looking for when they come and stay with us. We are always listening to new ideas so please feel free to share if we are missing anything because we take great pride in providing a Great Hotel Guests Love! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! Happy Holiday’s to you and yours!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stopped at the South Carolina welcome centre after driving from Nashvile through the mountains. It was getting dark and we wanted to stop st the nearest town. The very helpful lady there made us a reservation at the Holiday Inn in Newberry. We got the welcome centre rate which was very good. Newberry is a gem of a town with a fabulous Bistro called Steven W's . The hotel is located outside of town and is hard to find but you can see it from the Interstate. It's kind of out in a new industrial development but don't let that put you off as its a very short drive to town. The hotel is about 3 years old and is ultra clean the pool was too cold for me but the hot tub was fabulous. The beds were comfortable the room was a good size the tv flat screen and the Internet very fast. The breakfast room was very pleasant and the hot scrambled eggs surprisingly good. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would go there again.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Chantilly2

Chantilly2,
Thank you so much for making time to give us feedback on your experience here with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Newberry South Carolina Hotel. Our little town of Newberry certainly is a gem and we have lots of great places here for dinning and the fabulous “Steven W’s Downtown Bistro” is certainly one of them. Have great news to share with you about our pool the heater element has arrive so in the event that you are returning this way on your return home the pool will be all warmed up and ready for you. Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place has friendly staff and is a new Property!
Clean and well run! Have stayed here twice and also have reservations for December!
Good location, very close to interstae I-26 between Greenvile and Columbia , SC!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
newberrygm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Coach38NC,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and give us your feedback! I am so glad to hear that the Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Newberry, SC Hotel is your choice to stay when you are in our area. When you come back in December please make sure to stop by the front desk area and ask for me so I can personally say hello and thank you for being a valued Guest in our Newberry South Carolina Hotel. Have a safe trip home and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Newberry SC several times in the last year. The service and friendliness of the staff has been exceptional each time. From the incredibly perceptive and engaging desk clerks to the helpful and honest cleaning and breakfast staff, everyone on this staff is top notch. This last week we were traveling to Charleston and when I left the breakfast area I forgot my pocketbook containing all of my vacation money and more. As soon as I realized it I was in a panic and rushed back down to the breakfast room. Not to worry, the front desk already was trying to locate me to return the pocket book, intact with all my belongings. The staff had noticed that I had left the pocketbook and promptly turned it in. If you want to stay were the rooms are well maintained, the beds are great and the staff meets every expectation in everyway, then go to this Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank treciaadele
newberrygm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Hello Treciaadele,
First, I am so glad that you and your husband have made the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Newberry South Carolina Hotel your home away from home. I remember your situation well and so very glad that Anthony found it and brought it to the front desk. I have to agree with you completely that I have a wonderful staff. Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with us. It is the feedback from our guests that help us strive to be the best at what we do. Looking forward to your next trip.