“Nice place to eat in Newberry”
Review of The Grille On Main

The Grille On Main
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Newberry
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Nice place to stop and have lunch when traveling through Newberry. The restaurant is located on Main Street in the historic district. My husband and I ate here for the first time on our way to Asheville several years ago. We have since moved to Newberry and visit regularly.

There are newer reviews for The Grille On Main

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Always a great meal. Can find something to suit your taste always. My small child loves it and we often eat lunch here when in town.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Good Food great atmosphere! Great service and prices are fair!

Reviewed August 15, 2010

It doesn't look like much from the outside and even the inside, though it's clean and attractive. We went during lunch hour and it was probably half full. We were seated right away and the waitress came over quickly to take our order. She was very friendly and helpful. Being from Chicago, I'd never had pimento cheese and was interested in trying their pimento cheeseburger, which she highly recommended. Upon first bite, I exclaimed to my daughter that it was the BEST thing I'd ever tasted! I'm not a person who usually gushes about food, but this was amazing. When she gave me the check, I told her how much I'd enjoyed it and she said, "Oh, I'm so glad. We make our own pimento cheese." Later that night, I dragged my husband back because I wanted him to try it, but the place was closed. Apparently they are only open for lunch on Mondays. The value was pretty good. Burgers were about $5 and came with fries.

1  Thank Paws917
Reviewed December 31, 2008

We had lunch at the Grill on Main in Newberry SC. Nicely restored building. The wrap and chips were perfect. It is down the street form the Newberry Opera House.

1  Thank Steveramble

Been to The Grille On Main? Share your experiences!