“Condolux of Myrtle Beach”
Review of Myrtle Beach

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
New YORK
4 helpful votes
“Condolux of Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Condolux of Myrtle Beach ruined my 2010 summer vacation. I had booked my 2 bedroom waterfront condo thru condolux at the Atlantica hotel in Myrtle Beach. After driving 15 hours through the night with 2 little children, my husband and I looked foward to checking into our condo. We checked in and picked up our room keys at their office. As we entered the room we were hit in the face with a nasty smoke smell. When we booked the room we specifically requested a NO SMOKING room. After further inspecting the room we found the following: Wall lamp was hanging half off the wall, kitchen had greece stains all over cabinets, crumbs on counter, kitchen floor sticky with hail stuck to it, both glass siding doors did not lock properly, one of the beds was missing a fitted sheet and the couch had stains all over it. We notified the management company and they sent one of their representatives over to analyze the situation. Their representative agreed with our findings and suggested to management to be transfered to another room. Condolux offered us either a one bedroom (had another family member coming, couldn't fit 5 people in a one bedroom) or I could drive to North about 25 mintues away and stay in an immaculate condo but not water front. I spoke to the so called manager at Condolux and she was going to get the cleaning crew BACK at the the condo, call the locksmith to have the doors fixed and would have the couch cleaned in a couple of days and would have to wait a day or two to sit on the couch. We requested our money back and she refused to return my hard earned money. When I asked for a receipt showing that I had checked in and checked out the same day so I could dispute with my credit card co. she refused. When I began to raise my voice they called the police on me. For some reason you can not argue for your money back because you are now disorderly. I asked the so called office manager for her managers name and she refused to give me his name. After my research on vacation I was able to find the operations managers name he returned my money but never my phone calls. I will never use their services again and would rather pay more money to book directly with a hotel. I have been traveling to M\yrtle Beach for the past 10 years. Condolux you lost a lifetime consumer.

4 Thank Driver015
myrtle beach S.C.
“Myrtle Beach Get-a-way”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

We went with another couple for a four day weekend. Stayed at a condo at the market commons. Was a fabulous area for shopping and dining. Our men played golf 2 days and really enjoyed the Wicked Stick and the Preswick Country Club. They really loved the Preswick and we would highly recommend it to fellow golfers. We thought the location was great and the trip was really fun. Would do it all the same again.

New Jersey, USA
“My First (But Not My Last) Trip to Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I visited Myrtle Beach this summer for the first time. What a great place! The beach was absolutely wonderful--nice and warm, both in and out of the water. My friends and I stayed a week and we never ran out of things to do---the beach (if course!), great restaurants, fun shows with great entertainment. We even took a day tour of Charleston that left right from Broadway on the Beach (another great place to spend some time). We plan on going back to try and get to all the things we did not have time for this year.

Ontario
“Our trip to Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

We went to Myrtle Beach in August of this year as a young family. Our children are 5 & 3. The trip was wonderful. We stayed at Myrtlewood Resorts which is far enough from the downtown to be distrubed but close enough to easily attend all the functions within minutes driving. The beach was beutifully kept, the people of Myrtle Beach were very friendly and helpful. There were many activities throughout the week and appropriate to various age groups.

Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania
5 helpful votes
“Captain George's Seafood Buffet”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Best All You Can Eat place around Myrtle Beach...
Around $25-$30 per person, all you can eat seafood among many other things. Enitre dessert selection as well. Love it!! I go every year.

Been to Myrtle Beach? Share your experiences!