See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Right on the beach. I believe the motel has 12 rooms that are oceanfront. This is an older motel so do not expect this to be the Ritz. The room was clean enough. My room had a small kitchen area but no pots, pans, utensils, plates etc. A nice clean pool also. the motel has an elevator but it doesn't work I was there during Bike Week so parking was awful and the motel ran out of clean towels. There is metered parking around the motel area. Its only free from midnight to 9am. F.Y,I .25 will get you 7.5 minutes on the parking meter. We arrived around 3am. The night clerk was awesome. Very friendly and helpful. The motel is close to a few restuarants. Also close enough to walk to an amusement park. I would probably stay there again. Coffee available in the lobby. This motel could use a good cleaning, freshing up and updating. I did not see any bugs in the room during my stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Debhud
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Me, and my boyfriend stayed here for the weekend. It was nasty the lady didn't clean it good. She left soap from the other guest I'm the tub. The door handle was hanging off in the bathroom , the tub was horrible we put a towel in it before we showered. We will never stay here again the staff there is horrible as well. There was a white stain in the chair as well.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed August 7, 2016

We have stayed at the Sea Dunes Oceanfront for the past three years. It is not fancy and yes the elevator is broken, but it is small, oceanfront and relatively inexpensive. The staff was very courteous. Our room was clean and I witnessed the cleaning lady even cleaning the sliding glass doors in a room. The pool smelled of chlorine and was well maintained. Like I said in my title, "if you want a fancy resort then you have to pay for it".

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
7  Thank Amy G
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

First of all this place is beyond awful! This place is a dump. The rooms stink. The parking is very bad, and the pool is crappy also. The showers are very nasty, room service is awful. The ladies at the front desk were nice, but overall this place is definitely the worst place I've ever stayed at. If you are looking for a nice place to stay, I recommend you save up a little more and pick another place. I hope this review helped you out any!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
5  Thank Cameron S
Reviewed August 4, 2016

If you are expecting a nice, crisp, clean hotel for the night, this is not your place. It is right on the beach with ocean views from some rooms, other rooms are right outside the stairwell, which happened to be our room for the night. My husband and I didn't want to spend a lot of money for a place to lay our heads for a few hours, and this was the closest to a good bar and where my friend was staying. Check in with the front desk lady was good. She was friendly and warned me my room was in the stairwell prior to taking my money. Pool was average and the beach was right there.
Dirty room, YES
Musky smell, YES
Book this place if traveling with my family, NO

Again, it is what it is. You pay a cheap price, you will get a cheap room.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple