Sea Dunes Oceanfront
$219
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$158
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$184
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$303
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$174
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$288
$279
Hampton.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$225
Official Site
  • Pool
$207
$179
$236
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$149
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place is a joke. The ONLY thing that it had going for it is that it is on the beach. We were promised an oceanFRONT room but when we got there they gave us a side view room and told us that would have to be OK. There are NO REFUNDS. I wonder why??? The room was disgusting. The lights halfway worked. The T.V. did not. There was a hole in the door. The carpet looked like it was a hundred years old. The staff was rude. And then they couldn't give us any towels for two days because they didn't have any. My family and I had an awful experience.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank amaples
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My fiancee, son and I went two weeks ago without booking our trip. My son and I walked the strip looking places to stay from Monday until Thrusday. We came to Sea dunes and we went there because we was tired we came from NC once you enter there at the check in- out area it smelled like smoke The next day after being so tired I noticed that the side of the refrigerator had mode on the side , the room smell like smoke luckly my fiancee he smokes then the next day I noticed that there was a roach on the wall the I think that the pool area looks better the elevator doesnt work I asked the maid to clean our room when we came back it was still the same never again my family and I will not stay here

Room Tip: Pre book your stay or just pay a little more and look at the room before you decide to stay
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Latesha S
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This has to be the worst place we have ever stayed at! First of all, their beds are like sleeping on slabs of concrete with spikes bc of the springs coming out. It would have been more comfortable to sleep on the chairs by the pool (no joke!) The shower curtain was moldy, we had to call and ask for fresh towels, not once did they come clean our room. When we ran out of toilet paper and went to ask for more they had to drive somewhere to go get some! But we actually dreaded going to bed at night, even our children! I tell everyone I see if you plan on going to MB don't stay here!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank samv1973
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I was so excited I had never seen the ocean and then me and my husband show up to this dump.., had to go buy new bedding and cleaning supplies I had to clean our room and bathroom!!!! I found a razor blade and marijuana seeds everywhere!!!!! Needless to say we checked out which didn't get our money back and we stayed somewhere else the next 6 days.... If u like filth and ppl passed out on the steps to where u can't get to your room then stay at the sea dunes!!! It's DISGUSTING!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
5  Thank Annchamber
Reviewed August 27, 2012

In the search for a "good deal", consider more than price. If they were to unplug the neon sign and completely turn this building into a soup kitchen- it would still be sub-par.

I paid for the room, and didn't get to stay there. Within an hour of unloading the car, my wife's breathing became erratic, her skin was swelling. I soon found the source - the bathroom was completely over run with mold and mildew. The next few hours we spent at Myrtle Beach hospital.

Telling the front desk was pointless and frustrating. I could have picked a stranger from the street to complain to and would have gotten more of a response.

- Heed the countless negative reviews left by dissatisfied beach goers. This establishment is in total disrepair. The owners apparently are pocketing what money is still being generated and not investing anything into the repair or upkeep. I suspect this owner/business will be defunct by next summer. Health Risk- travelers beware !

Room Tip: All Rooms Are Equally Filthy
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple