“Tropical Seas clean”

Ranked #112 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
East Tennessee
“Tropical Seas clean”
Reviewed September 20, 2004

I stayed at the Tropical Seas on Saturday Sept. 18, 2004 and was pleased. The room was clean but the hotel is starting to show it's age. Their rates are reasonable.

3 Thank lisadental

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Reviewed June 26, 2004

Me, my fiance my two children age 6 and 9 and two teenagers stayed at Tropical Seas in July 2003. This was our first trip ever to SC and we loved the hotel. It is smaller but not too small. You dont get lost in this hotel and they dont forget about you. Our battery died on our rental car and the management called the owner of the hotel and they helped us jump the car! The hallways were pretty hot and the elevator slow but those are minor things. The pools were nice and the beach was awesome :) I really really liked this hotel. We had a oceanfront two room suite and it was great! Like being at home like someone else said and soooooo affordable. Hightly recomended.

Reviewed May 30, 2004

this hotel was comfortable, and very nice, hospitality was shown-- to the highest extent--loved it

Reviewed April 12, 2004

Just a wonderful place. Perfect location - - not located near some of the Myrtle Beach craziness, but close enough to everything. This hotel is an all-round class act, and everyone is very polite and professional. I hesitate to praise it TOO highly, as next time I call for reservations, they might be sold out.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 24, 2004

This place is clean, convenient and close to all atractions. The pools are nice, plenty of chairs to sit and view the ocean. Oceanfront decks are roomy and have a perfect view. We have stayed at this hotel since I was 14 years old...I'm 29 now. I recommend this hotel to all my friends.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 26, 2004

My family and I have vacationed at this resort for several years and we love it. All of the staff members are nice and welcomed us with open arms. I would recommend for anyone looking for a comfortable, quiet hotel to attend while they are on vacation, to go to Tropical Seas, its worth every penny, if you ask me.

Knoxville, TN
Reviewed January 5, 2004

Our family has stayed at the Tropical Seas for eight years now. Will return this year. The two room suite is perfect when you have children.
The added room makes it almost like home. Staff is always friendly.

1 Thank Bright04