Tropical Seas Hotel
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$80
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$70
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$83
$64
All reviewshot tuban older hotelocean viewfull size fridgewould definitely stay here againthe room was nicenice staypoolsvacationmaintenancerefrigeratormyrtle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have gone here twice with my family and both times I have been impressed. The service is great and the rooms are beautiful. My kids loved its location right on the beach and my wife and I couldnt get enough of the 'lazy river' next door. This hotel is my home in Myrtle Beach, you honestly can't find a better hotel, but don't take it from me, go there!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and Tropical Seas is your hotel of choice.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

My Husband and I are staying there now,For our 15th Annirversary,We Love It!!! The Staff at the Front Desk is Sooo Sweet,& Welcoming,The Room Is Great,The View Is Great,The Room Is Really Nice & Clean,We're On The 9th Floor & I Really don't like Heights,So The Lady At the Front Desk offered to Find Us A Lower Floor,But I Told Her I Would Get Used 2 It,The Only Thing I don't like,Is The Elevator,But That Has Nothing 2 Do With The Hotel,I Hate All Elevators!!!Lol!!!We Found a New Place to Come,Been Going 2 Myrtle Beach For 15 Years,& Now We will be Staying Here!!! Thanks Tropical Seas:)

Room Tip: loved The Oceanfront Room!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sheila172
Reviewed September 16, 2011

After having a bad experience during the check-in process at my originally booked hotel I decided to return to Tropical Seas which I have not stayed in for several years. I was very pleased to find the hotel was exactly as I remembered it....GREAT! I requested an ocean front room which I figured being a walk in customer would not be available. I was pleasantly surprised to find the hotel had an ocean front room available. The room was very clean, neat, and orderly. During my stay, I encountered several staff members all of whom were very pleasant and helpful. I will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank David R
Reviewed September 15, 2011

If you're looking for something on the beach with no frills it was ok. The staff was nice. This hotel needs some serious renovations. No iron or board, no hairdryer and no in room coffee pot. Room smelled of mildew. Air conditioner worked but was broke away from unit.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2011

as soon as you enter the hotel an talk to the associate at the desk you will feel like you are part of the family. they are friendly and helpful. there are plenty of parking spaces in front of the hotel.and there are carts you put your luggage on and role to the elevator. the rooms are clean and the tvs work great. plenty of clean towels for the five of us. the room overlooked the ocean a great view. after spending a great day on the beach it felt good to come back to a cool room, air conditioning worked graet. loved this clean friendly hotel. will go back there to stay again.

Room Tip: the three room suite overlooking the ocean was great
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family