We stayed 8-25-8/29...this was our first time staying and going to Myrtle Beach. We picked the Palace for the free breakfast, glad we booked earlier in the year we were grandfathered in for all 6 of us to eat for free. We stayed in room 1408 2bedroom 2 bath flat screen t.v. hardwood floors beautiful view 2 balcony's , I had family in room 1009 really nice 1 bedroom, 513 OMG best 2 bedroom condo, 506 cute studio and 907 that was ok and one more room on the 19th floor. The front desk let us check in early the room was nice and clean, the only problem the sofa could be a little updated. Housing keeping was awesome we had more towels than we could ask for. The breakfast first day was okay, then we noticed they change the menu it worked for us. The walk to the beach was great it was just a nice time for myself and family to get together and relax in the sun. Yes, we would stay again -- the elevators we waited less than 5mins no problem at all, now they seemed a bit run down but I can't complain. I have read reviews that could and would scare me to death. I even tried to cancel because of the bad reviews I guess you just can't please everybody. I also noticed they were renovating and painting a lot while we where there. We spoke to the front desk about other rooms and they stated they have put the pressure on owners to keep there units up to date. My advice call the week before you travel find out about the room and leave options open to check out another room. I highly recommend room 513 2bedroom 2 bathroom that was my grandma's room and she is handicapped enough room for the wheel chair it was very neat clean, flat screen t.v. Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palace Resort is a beautifully designed oceanfront resort with outdoor pools, whirlpools, sauna, steam room, exercise room, guest laundry and wonderful ocean views. The spacious oceanfront pool deck allows guests to easily access the beach and enjoy the relaxing ocean. This wonderful resort is just perfect for the active family wanting to get away from it all and still have it all anyway. The kids will love the video arcade room and the adults will love the fitness center and the golf putting green. Come see why Palace Resort is a favorite among south Myrtle Beach visitors! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your The Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach The Palace
- Palace Resort Myrtle Beach