I have stayed at the Palace several times and I would recommend the one bedroom suite at the Palace. It was much more spacious than the Sun Suite that I stayed in previously. I loved the coastline view from the one bedroom suite even though the balcony is small. I also enjoyed the breakfast provided with my stay, but expect a waiting line if you wait till later in the morning. I noticed saw some signs of wear and tear on the resort, but I would have given it a Very Good rating if the beds had been more comfortable. So I would have to give the resort a final rating of Average because the mattresses on my last 2 stays have been awful to barely acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palace Resort is a beautifully designed oceanfront resort with outdoor pools, whirlpools, sauna, steam room, exercise room, guest laundry and wonderful ocean views. The spacious oceanfront pool deck allows guests to easily access the beach and enjoy the relaxing ocean. This wonderful resort is just perfect for the active family wanting to get away from it all and still have it all anyway. The kids will love the video arcade room and the adults will love the fitness center and the golf putting green. Come see why Palace Resort is a favorite among south Myrtle Beach visitors! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your The Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach The Palace
- Palace Resort Myrtle Beach