Just returned from a 4 day stay at the SpringMaid Beach Complex. I stayed in the Cypress Building (the smallest of all the buildings) and was very impressed. The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious. Rooms had double beds, a 19" TV. Dressers and an Armoire. A good sized refrigerator and microwave. My only concern was that there was 1 sink in the room. You had to make that do for both bathroom and kitchen duties. This is a minor setback that I could handle as I have heard of and read worse "vacation horror" stories.
After reading previous reviews, I was very hesitant about choosing this site for my first vacation in years but I am so glad that I did.
I went to Myrtle Beach for the sand and water and that is exactly what I got. The fact that hotel room actually looked like the picture provided at the time of booking is a definite plus. The beach was never crowded. At times we were there by ourselves.
The exterior is very well maintained. The staff was professional and courteous.
I will definitely return to the Springmaid Complex in the future. We're already looking forward to next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently remodeled, the entire 27-acre, oceanfront resort feels fresh and new. Our location on the quieter southern end of the famous Ocean Boulevard feels more secluded, yet this family-friendly resort is just minutes from all the excitement of Myrtle Beach's most popular attractions, theaters, shopping, dining and golf. Spacious, designer-renovated rooms include all ocean view balconies, beautifully appointed fabric and furnishings, plush 5 Diamond Series mattresses and bedding, granite countertops, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, safe and more. The resort features indoor/outdoor pools, Ocean Blue restaurant for all day dining, the beachfront Southern Tide Bar & Grill, 1068 ft Fishing Pier, 18-hole miniature golf course, fitness center, gift shop, tackle shop, and wireless internet. The resort offers more than 35,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces and is host to Myrtle Beach's largest oceanfront Conference Center. All guests enjoy complimentary access to Springmaid Pier. Fishing is available at a discounted rate. All rooms are air conditioned and non-smoking. We offer a limited number of pet-friendly accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springmaid Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Springmaid Beach Resort And Conference Center
- Springmaid Hotel
- Springmaid Resort
- Springmaid Beach Myrtle
- Beach Springmaid