Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort
$200
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
$219
$179
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
Official Site
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
Official Site
$207
$155
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
2,478 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family and a bunch of friends (over 10 families) visited this Resort in July 2013 and had a blast. The tides building overlooking the beach was the right choice as waking up to the surf and sand is just awesome. The staff is very friendly and quick to respond to any queries. The abundance of pools and water parks make this the ideal family getaway.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank letusgetaway
Reviewed July 16, 2013

everything was great for the price. we took full advantage of the family value package, and if you have kids this is the only way to go. while we knew that the rooms would not be ready til that afternoon, we arrived early that morning so that we could make a full day of it. and not spend the whole day in the car. one of our rooms was actually ready so we unpacked and hit the beach and the pool. if you are looking for something along the standards of the Hilton, keep looking. there may be sand in the corners and in the outdoor carpet but hey you are at the beach, there is sand everywhere lol. we have stayed here for the past 20+ years and it is awesome watching our kids enjoy the seamist as much as we did/do

Room Tip: we always request the sands building, easier parking, not as crowded yet convient to everything. but next year we will be staying ocean front
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ckphillips
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was our 2nd year staying. We love the value. It is a older yet well kept resort. Can't beat the family value package. If your looking for luxurious accommadations then this is not the place for you... if your looking for a great value with lots of family friendly fun then this is your place:) We love all the kiddie pools and the lazy river, mini golf and also that we can go to the off site water park and amusement parks daily at no additional fees! Lots of other family things to do like the arcade great for rainy day fun... movie nights etc. We were only in our room during sleeping and shower times so again cant beat the value and all the family activites offered!!! After all who stays in their hotel at the beach anyway.... get out and soak in the sun and play in the ocean and the sand:)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pennye W
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed at the Seamist "Resort", excuse me, DUMP in the Palms building for a family vacation. The elevator, when you could catch it, was a hot box and stunk. The room was not clean well, for lack of a better word, just plain nasty. I had to clean with lysol and clorox clean up before I would even sit down anywhere. There was no iron in our room and the phones didn't work. My card key stopped working and I had to walk 2 blocks to get a new room key after waiting for over 30 minutes for someone to come and let me in. This is the worst place I have EVER stayed!!! I will tell EVERYONE I know to stay far away from this dump and I will NEVER, EVER stay here again. I wouldn't stay here again if someone paid me to do so, that's how bad this place is and they call themselves a resort. Please make this your last resort!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank SaBreia E
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was by far, the most deplorable place I have ever stayed in my life! Filthy rooms, unattentive/uncooperative staff, beat up furniture.....just gross. See pics...they speak for themselves.
Sent an email after I got home.....never had the decency to reply.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU AVOID THIS PLACE