2,587 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I found the mangers special family package was the best deal for us. We were able to goto the waterpark located at the Sea Mist. It had a 3 story playground on premises an arcade and putt putt. The putt putt course is not the biggest, but it's something to do while at the beach with the kids and included in the family package. They also include family kingdom tickets for each night you are there which was worth the money. I thought the waterpark at the Sea Mist closed a little early for the end of April, I think the should have stayed open at least until 7:30 or something not close at 4:30. The elevators were a little slow and it seemed as if things might have been a little dated, but overall it was clean, the staff was nice and not far from the beach. I think the breakfast at the Tena's was dissappointing, it could have had a little more variety. We went for the beach so it was good from that aspect, if you are looking for nightlife it is definitely more for families than anything else. Overall good experience.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank 05traveler
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

When we first got here everything was so confusing there are no signs to direct anything really. Office on one side parking deck in one building we were in another. Ocean front room was great until we noticed many things. The toilet back had urine all over it. The door to the patio was broken & VERY hard to close. It got chilly at night so we tried to turn the heater on and it smelt of burning rotting mess. The fridge was dirty hand prints all over. The shower also clogged which was gross. Nothing is complementary here so expect to be charged for everything. Paint chipping off of everything! Don't even get me started on the elevators that smell of last years rotting throw up. We spent 180 for 2 nights what a mess. We will never be back. Staff however we have no complaints about very friendly.

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank Kayris
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed here for $63 night internet special. Room had kitchen with everything you need. Local stores..even walmart...just bring your family...pets were welcome..awesome stay..can't wait to go back. Local eater's were great..Lots of stuff for the kids as well as the adults. Para sailing was a total blast..right on the beach. You can't ask for any more.

Date of stay: June 2012
3  Thank everlastinggifts
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We have been here before, we have enjoyed ourselves immensely then as well as now and will return in the future. Recent upgrades have been noted and contributed to our enjoyment of the property, especially the addition of the steam room and the Finnish sauna to the spa. Bedding and pillow upgrades contributed to a very restful sleep. Security around the premises was excellent and all the staff we interacted with were couteous, attentive and professional.

Room tip: Rooms in the Tides and Driftwood buildings are the most recently renovated.
Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank daidz
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We checked in on Wednesday night (5/1/13). After a long 13 hour drive from Pennsylvania we wanted to just fall asleep. Check in was a cinch. The lady at the desk was very nice. This was our first time staying @ The Sea Mist Resort. I was disappointed in the bed, location of our room, the towels, how low the shower head was & the convenience store. The bed was way too bouncy & felt springy. The sheets & blankets did not fit the bed. We had a king, the top cover was big enough but the middle blanket was a Full. There was 3 pillows on the bed, I would have expected 4. The location of our room was @ the very end where the maids would be, gathering their carts & cackling away with each other. The towels were small & most had permanent stains. The shower head was very low. My husband is 5'11 & I'm 5'6. It was even a little too low for me. The convenience store charges $4+ for a half gallon of orange juice & it tasted horrible. Had to dump it out. The staff was very nice, the price of the room was reasonable for May. The Tena's breakfast that we looked very forward to was not what we expected. If I were to come back, I would probably book a room with hard wood floors, more pillows, blankets that fit & not a room by the "trash", "linens" or ice machine.

Date of stay: May 2013