Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Plaza Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
Summer Sands Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Cabana Inn(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
2,469 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The rooms was nice and clean with a full kitchen! I had ocean view and it was nice on the 13th floor, clean place the housekeeping supervisor made sure of that nice man full of wisdom!!! Right on the beach just amazing! indoor heated pools and spa it was really nice for this time of the year! My girlfriend and I really enjoyed ourself! BEWARE THE SEA MIST DUNES IS HORRIBLE IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERNT FROM THE SEA MIST RESORT BEACH FRONT!!! for two weekend nights it was 110$ awesome price and awesome stay I will amazed at the quality of this place and it looks nice from the outside as well!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank AsiaBonnett
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Roaches throughout, things were broken in our room including the bathroom light and stove/oven, our key card didn't work 3/4 of the time, had to wait over three hours on numerous ocassions for fresh linens, my kids caught staff in our room when were weren't there, staff was cussing in front of and TO our kids, our kids witnessed drug activity, everything is overall in poor condition and dirty! DO NOT SUBJECT YOUR KIDS TO THAT PLACE OR WASTE YOUR MONEY! After all the complaining and inconveniences, I was told I would receive a "considerable" refund for all the trouble. Our total trip costed over $2000, and they though $150 was "considerable". The place is a joke! My three year old was repeating foul language that he heard from the staff!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank ChristaKosky-Reed
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had doubts about making our reservations when I saw some of the other very bad reviews. However, I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, the property is older and somewhat dated, but our room was clean and comfortable. We stayed Oct 2-9 in the Palms building with our Labrador pup. The staff that we dealt with was polite and friendly. The safe in our room wasn't working and after stopping by the desk, security and then maintenece immediately arrived to fix the problem. Maid service was hit or miss, but I can't fault them with having a pet in the room. My husband also slept late most mornings and we had the "privacy" sign on the door flipped. It wasn't any trouble though to ask for new towels, or garbage bags as needed. I wouldn't want to walk into a room with a strange dog either because I know not everyone crates their pet and some might feel protective about a stranger entering their space, so I don't fault them for that. On the days we were out of the room earlier and the pup with with us, the beds were made, towels changed, etc. We had everything we needed with a full sized fridge, microwave, galley stove, toaster, coffee machine and cookware/ plates/ silverware. We stayed in a family suite and I will say that for my husband and I it worked well. For a larger family, I do believe it would be rather crowded, so keep this in mind. There were 2 full sized beds in the bedroom area and a full sized "murphey bed" in the wall of the living/dining room area. Because we were in a "pet friendly" room, there was no carpeting- tile and floating floors. Worked well for us to sweep up any sand that made it's way into the room. Potty areas were a little problematic to find, but not impossible. I will say that the "dog run" area is a joke. I didn't allow my girl in the enclosure. It's small, sandy and behind the parking garage. There were bags and a trash can provided though, which was a nice touch. There are 2 large BARC parks within close driving distance too, so there are areas for your pets to run off leash and play. We made it to the BARC park north on 62nd Ave and highly recommend it. All in all, we had a wonderful vacation. The Sea Mist provided us a safe and comfortable place to rest and relax after a day spent on the beach. We're already talking about making another trip next year and also staying. Even being one street back in the Palms Building wasn't a problem with crosswalks and the under street tunnel near the office. I'm fairly certain we'll be back. It was a good value for the price paid.

Room Tip: I wouldn't want to be on the first floor during rain as the walkways did seem to flood a bit. The stairwells also were a little damp, so maybe use the elevators instead. We had an end room which was not very loud except some street noise from the motorcycles during bike weekend.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have never been to Myrtle Beach so finding a place to stay was not easy. We chose Sea Mist because of the deal they had for a 3 night stay in October. It was affordable and they showed they had many ammenities. We checked in at 2:30am and the staff was quick and friendly (even at that time). We were able to find our room easily and were pleased with the accomidations. The resort is an older resort and has some wear and tear, but it works well when you don't plan on staying in the room all day long. The floors were clean as well as the beds. The bathroom was fine and worked as needed. The staff was friendly all over the resort and the ammenities are true to pictures online. We had a side view of the ocean but it was still nice and we had very easy access to the beach. The loction is good as well. We will definately use this resort again when we return to Myrtle Beach!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Laura2478
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Save your money. this hotel is filthy?. My first room had
waste in toilet sand in the tub and pubic hair on the sheets. There was mold everywhere. The hotel changed my room and it wasn't any better then the first. In fact when I complained it was taken in a matter of fact attitude

• Stayed: October 2012