Sands Ocean Club Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Great 4.5/5
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Very Good 4/5
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$65
Very Good 4/5
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
Very Good 4/5
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$75
Very Good 4/5
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
Official Site
Very Good 4/5
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$83
$70
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
1,026 results
All reviewssandals loungeriver city cafebeach barlazy riveroutdoor poolbarefoot landingfamily vacationoceankaraokeblastmyrtlescwaterparkbroadway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2007

I stayed at the Sands Ocean Club Resort a while back and I wanted to comment on my experience. I am a businessman and I have been extremely busy the last few months or I would have written this sooner! I had a wonderful time for my week I spent there. It was great to get away and the resort and its staff is top notch! I even enjoyed my first massage I have ever had there at their spa at the resort. The room ws grat as well as the view. I will be going back latter on in the summer and I would recommend this place to anyone!
Luke Fletcher
Charlotte, NC

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with friends
15  Thank QCManager
Reviewed May 20, 2007

Well, we just got back from our most recent 2 week stay in Myrtle Beach, this time at the Sands Ocean Club. We used to like to move around and see different places when we go, but this one is definitely going to get a return trip from us! As soon to be retirees, we are looking for a place to spend a lot more of our free time at and this is a serious contender for sure. We felt that is was very fairly priced and was clean and up to date. We stayed in room 532 which faces north and gave us a great view of the ocean and of the pool next door. The resort is apparently 20 years old but it recently got a face lift that makes it appear to be more like some of the newer places we've been. The difference was that the price was less. We really enjoyed the live musicians they had playing near the pool. You could even hear them somewhat on the beach if you stayed close. It was very nice. That staff there was plenty nice too, and there was never a problem finding parking. We will be booking another trip some time this year for sure.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
15  Thank OlManYoder
Reviewed April 15, 2007

I've watched the Sands grow and improve over the years. We've long been vacationing there. I'm surprised to read all of the negative things written about it here. The place really is fantastic and not at all like some people describe. Well, I'll put it this way. I've finally retired, and we're buying a place there to use as a second home.

Come visit. You won't be disappointed. The pictures don't do it justice. It's very nice, and very relaxing.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
15  Thank OhHenry
Reviewed March 26, 2007

My boyfriend and I had an absolute wonderful time. No, its not the Ritz, but every bit of the service was great. Like someone said in another review, if you dont want fun, dancing, alcohol, and live music, stay somewhere else, the hospital. I love that one!! Seriously, this is a place full of excitment and people that want to VACATION and have a good time, so if you are not wanting this type of vac., dont stay here. I can honestly say, this past weekend was one of the best beach trips I have ever had. Of course my company was spectacular too. We will definately stay at Sands again!!!!! The biggest plus was the outside bar/live band!!! See you soon Sands!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
15  Thank chiefNorthCarolina
Reviewed February 19, 2007

There are a lot of negative reviews...not sure why. Our service was excellent...the front desk was very polite and helpful. The rooms were clean and very nicely furnished. Check in and out was quick and easy. River City Cafe has a great cheeseburger! Nice pool and hottub...great access to beach. Stayed in February so wasn't too crowded...but there was a marathon in town...lots of people and we still received great service. Rooms did NOT smell...nothing molded...or smokey. This was our first stay so maybe some upgrades have been made and it used to be on the bad side...but we had no problems...also the beds were very comfortable...double beds so a little small...but very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family