We stayed at the Sands Ocean Club this past week and played golf there. As we have stayed there in the past, we noticed all of the construction going on. We were told that the property was purchased by a new owner on January 1st of this year.
The changes are obvious and excellent. Tile now covers the walls in the rooms and hallways. River City Cafe and Ocean Annies are excellent.
We booked through a Myrtle Beach Golf company that we found on a search engine looking for Ocean Annies. The service at Sands Ocean Club was excellent. The golf was great and we saved a bundle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Condos with all the amenities, including spectacular ocean views from your private balcony and a spacious beachfront deck with indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river and hot tubs, Sands Ocean Resort has everything you need for a great vacation experience without leaving the property. We are also home of the famous Ocean Annie's Beach Bar located on our oceanfront pool deck. For guests looking to explore Myrtle Beach's popular attractions, restaurants and shopping, or tee it up for a round of championship golf, Sands Ocean Club is only a short distance away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sands Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Ocean Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Club Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Resort