Rooms were VERY old and outdated. Cleanliness was a problem. Live band played by the pool, which was nice, EXCEPT for at 11pm at night! If your room faced Annies Bar, you could barely hear the TV over the band. Dont plan on going to bed early. BRING EAR PLUGS. Our room did not get serviced for the ENTIRE morning. We put the sign up at 9am, and at 2pm, they were just getting there. We finally told them to leave us fresh towels and they could go. Elevators very slow and stop at practically EVERY floor!
Location is pretty good, on the beach. Definitely not a 3 star, which some web sites state!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Condos with all the amenities, including spectacular ocean views from your private balcony and a spacious beachfront deck with indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river and hot tubs, Sands Ocean Resort has everything you need for a great vacation experience without leaving the property. We are also home of the famous Ocean Annie's Beach Bar located on our oceanfront pool deck. For guests looking to explore Myrtle Beach's popular attractions, restaurants and shopping, or tee it up for a round of championship golf, Sands Ocean Club is only a short distance away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sands Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Ocean Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Club Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sands Ocean Resort