Sands Ocean Club Resort
$189
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
BestWestern.com
$288
$251
Hampton.com
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
$147
Official Site
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$119
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$166
Hotels.com
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$231
$204
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$155
  • Pool
$249
$232
HotelQuickly
1,036 results
All reviewssandals loungeriver city cafebeach barlazy riveroutdoor poolbarefoot landingfamily vacationoceankaraokeblastmyrtlescwaterparkbroadway
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was a great resort for my Labor Day getaway.

The service was awesome, the housekeepers where very efficient and friendly, and there are at least 3 establishments "on-site" for dining and social activities, including live entertainment. There are two shops for your convenience and a Spa!

The hotel is a bit dated, but the room is very clean and comfortable. Who stays in the room anyway???

Great time and a great place....the beach was awesome!!! I will make sure this is a first choice of mine going forward.

Thanks!

Room Tip: The room I had was great. I don't have any other tips.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2013

bath room was nasty, the floors were nasty, went to pull the covers down and there was some kind of green bug in the bed and found a roach leg on the pillow, the staff was nice , location was good, the food in the restaurant in the hotel was good, the indoor pool was nasty and the hot tub, letting kids in the hot tub and little children booboo in the in door pool and the parents didn't try to get it cleaned up.

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Rebecca R
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We exchanged our timeshare points for a week at Myrtle Beach. The hotel is right on the beach with dining and entertainment on sight. We reviewed the photos of the hotel online before we booked and we were aware that the rooms were not updated but we're not typically overly concerned with the room appearance.

Upon arrival, the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a 2 bedroom suite with 3 beach front balconies with an incredible view. There is a lazy river, indoor pool, outdoor pool and beach front bar with live music which gave some extra points to the hotel itself.

However, the hallways and pool area smelled like sewage almost every day. The indoor hot tub did not look tempting, their was a strange film in the water that I can only describe as being creamy.

Most timeshare exchanges do not offer daily housekeeping but most offer one complimentary cleaning and daily towel exchange and they take out the trash. The hotel did not offer ANY complimentary cleanings and there was only towel exchange for the week. We had to take our own trash downstairs (16 floors) ever day and I had to take hotel towels to the coin laundry to wash them so that we could have clean towels. By the end of the week, the room was disgusting (considering that I don't pack cleaning supplies in my checked bags when flying).

I feel like I wasted 72,000 RCI points on a dump. Shop around before you book.

2  Thank Kelli S
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We enjoyed our vist to your town and your Hotel. Our only problem was parking. If we get a chance to get to SC again we will visit the Sands. Thanks
I do not have anything else to say except We really enjoyed the trip. Again thank for all you do.

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I spent a great deal of time reading the reviews of this hotel; to say in the least we were very concerned about staying there. I cannot comment on the price due to our stay being a vacation that I had won from a radio station. **We were very pleasantly surprised with the hotel!! EVERY employee that we encountered were extremely nice and helpful!!! Our room was very clean and there were absolutely NO issues with any part of it. The bathroom was huge!!! I feel very blessed that it was a great hotel!! The only issue that I could say we had was the parking garages are low. It was very difficult to park our Mega Cab Dodge truck in the one but we still succeeded every outing. It was difficult...not impossible. The staff was also very helpful with this aspect telling us we could park in another lot that the hotel has for large vehicles. I would recommend this place! Ocean Annie's was on the other side of the hotel that we stayed but we spent our nights on the beach and it was actually nice to have the music going. No complaints from our children either!!! I give them an "A"!!!