“Great!”

The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #73 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed May 20, 2013

A friend told us about this place. We had never stayed there before so I was worried. The staff was great. There were friendly and helpful. The room was perfect and clean. We will be back. I would recommend this resort to anyone. If you do stay please go see Sami in the restaurant he was great!

1  Thank Spring4111
Write a ReviewReviews (1,911)

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Two of my girlfriends and myself stayed here for a girls weekend! After reading several not-so-good reviews prior to booking the hotel (which was the only one we could find beachfront where we could bring the pup) we were really impressed with how nice it was. We got up each morning and got to step right onto the beach which was great. They also serve Starbucks coffee which was a plus in my book, and if you aren't into that, the real thing was right across the street! Overall we had a great time, and have no complaints about our stay at the Patricia Grand.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have visited this hotel twice and have loved it every time. they are also pet friendly. just wish didn't have to leave hotel to get to beach with dogs. when i stay here i have no complaints. all aspects of service are just great.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Acarey453
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is a very nice resort that is Ocean front and located in the best part of Myrtle Beach. I recently stayed on business and was pleased that there was a Starbucks in the lobby along with very nice rooms that are modern and very comfortable. The flat screen,half fridge and microwave was perfect for keeping and reheating my leftovers. It only took me 5 minutes to check in even though they were very busy due to bike week. I was very impressed with the check in process since I stay In Myrtle often and have been in line behind 3 people at other resorts and it still took an hour to get my keys. Oh yes the best part was they have the bed loaded with nice pillows and for the first time in a long time I didn't have to ask for an additional couple of pillows.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4 th floor which I enjoyed and my co worker stayed on the 18th. We were both happy s...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Allanobrien
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We booked through Groupon, and read several bad reviews, so I was a little worried. But everything we experienced at Patricia Grand was really nice and all the staff we encountered were just super. It is the first pet-friendly hotel we had stayed in, and there were lots of doggies (which to me is a plus, not a negative, but just be forewarned). We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We LOVED our stay at Patricia grand. We stayed for 4 nights, and the hotel was beautiful, clean and well kept up. We brought our 11 lb mini dachshund with us and she enjoyed it as well. We were on the 11th floor with a lot of other pet parents and we never could hear any other dogs barking in our room, which was nice. Our hotel room had no signs of pets being there before besides a few stains in the carpet, but... It being a pet friendly room, we expected that. Haha. The hotel appeared to have been updated recently with up-to-date counters and bathroom stuff. The ONLY complaint we had was our balcony door was off the tracks and therefore REALLY difficult to open or close.
We won't ever go to another hotel. The staff was so nice and everything was wonderful!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Everything about the hotel...will make us repeat customers. The location was great..along with the beach access. The extras were great also. Walking distance to downtown. Great place to stay for family or romance..even business...