When making a room selection on the web, the room choice indicated "Oceanfront Efficiency Pet Friendly". Be aware that just because it says "Pet Friendly" does not mean that the hotel does not tack on an additional $15 fee per day for pets. This type of advertising is deceptive. If there is an additional pet fee for "Pet Friendly" rooms, the resort could do a much better job of clearly disclosing it up front versus in the fine print. Any reasonable person would assume that since the room is for travelers with pets that the fee would be included in the advertised price and not in the small print.
I also booked a room with 2 Queen Beds. Don't expect that either. The hotel room had two double beds and the hotel also did not disclose that it was being renovated. Overall very disappointed with this experience. There are comparable hotels in the area that clearly disclose all of their fees and do not deceptively advertise the type of room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach