“I had a great time and slept well. I would definitely stay again if I am in the area.”

Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #67 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Snow Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed January 18, 2011

Although I arrived late in the evening, I was greeted by a clerk who was eager to serve me and my family. The view from the balcony of my room was magnificent with awesome sunrises and sunsets. The accommodations met my expectations. My family and I slept well. The housekeeping crew was very pleasant and eager to serve us. Even the maintenance guy that came to reset my remote control to the TV was very nice! We really enjoyed our stay and there was nothing you could have done to make it better except to have made my vacation last longer!! (I know this was impossible for you to do since you did not control the length of my stay)

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, January 25, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that our staff treated you well when you checked in and that your room was magnificent. I am glad that you enjoyed the view from your balcony and that you really enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (373)
Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed January 11, 2011

We had a very nice stay at this hotel. The hotel, room and staff were excellent. We recommend it and we shall stay again if ever in Myrtle Beach, SC.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy that our staff and the room were excellent and that you are planning on coming back and staying with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Clean and comfortable; would stay here again. Good location

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you found the resort to be clean and comfortable and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Baltimore
Reviewed January 4, 2011

The room was very spacious, but it was quite easy to hear the doors of the occupied rooms opening and closing above and around you. The grounds were very pretty, but there weren't really any obvious places for your pet to relieve itself, or easy access with your pet to the beach (since they weren't supposed to go through the pool area).
I would also highly recommend updating the mattresses. We slept in 2 different beds during our stay, and had the same poor sleep on both.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy that you found the room to be spacious and that the grounds were pretty. I am sorry that you didn’t get a good night sleep because the mattress was uncomfortable. I hope that you informed the front desk so that we can check the mattresses.

Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I have stayed at Oceanpark more than once and hope I am blessed to stay many more times. There are a few things that could stand to be updated, but the customer service and the cleanliness and that wonderful view of the ocean almost makes you forget anything negative, and I don't have a pet yet, but I love knowing that when I do get one I can still stay at Ocean Park. I really do recommend you try it....

Good Job Ocean Park!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you have stayed with us on many occasions and that you have enjoyed your time with us. I am happy that the staff and the cleanliness of the resort is what keeps you coming back to stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

China Grove, North Carolina
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Our particular room was very roomy however it needed a loveseat or oversized chair for seating. The staff was wonderful and very friendly. They were very sweet to our little pup, Jackson. We enjoyed being able to bring along our little pup. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you were able to bring your pup along with you and that all of our staff was very friendly. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Thomasville, North Carolina
Reviewed December 31, 2010

Went to the beach for Christmas and need to stay in a pet friendly hotel. Ocean Park resort was not only pet friendly but staff friendly. The rooms were clean and spacious with direct access to the beach and pool. Everything was in the kitchen so we could cook our Christmans ham!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank bmfurr
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, January 13, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you came down to the beach to spend Christmas and that you brought you pet along with you on your trip. I am happy that our staff was friendly and that your kitchen was well equipped to handle making Christmas dinner. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.