My wife, myself and son stayed at this hotel for a week at the end of May. We got a great price (Under $90 a night for a 1 bedroom ocean front suite), Everything in the suite was very old and run down. The room also had a bad smell. There were also numerious holes in the walls. I will give the cleaning staff a lot of credit as we arrived at the end of bike week and they worked very hard to clean the entire hotel after the bikers left (they had trashed the hotel). The elevators seem to work OK with occasional problems. Bottom line is I got what I paid for. Since we were only in the room for short periods of time and to sleep, I guess it was suitable. Bottom line is dont pay more that $90 a night for a 1 bedroom suite. If you do, you are overpaying for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach