My friend and I stayed there last week after booking on hotwire. The price was decent and we were nervous about the accomodations. We encountered a nice and friendly staff but the "resort" could use a lot of renovations. We were supposed to have a condo but all we got was a room with a small refrigerator (but that's not their fault because we didn't say anything about not getting a condo). The elevators either made odd noises or you felt like you were going to get stuck in them (which my friend did for about 15 minutes and we found out that the elevators hadn't been inspected since 2004). The safety bar in the shower wasn't fully attached and the sink faucet looked like it needed to be replaced (it looked loose also). The jacuzzi or hot tub (located near the pool) also had loose rails and the computers in the business center didn't work properly 75% of the time. But luckily the place was clean so it wasn't a roach motel (which made us very happy). I doubt we would stay there again but we loved the beach and had a good time otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach