WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #40 of 216 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Pnd_1996
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2010

The hotel was clean, the room was awesome. The people are very attentive, friendly. This was our second stay there in less than 3 weeks. We will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, June 25, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you found the staff to be friendly and attentive and that you room was awesome. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (356)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2010

staying at ocean park resort made my vacation the best at myrtle beach i've ever had. the hotel was great for us and for our pet. finding a hotel of this caliber was surprising for being pet friendly. this was the best we have ever stayed at. our thanks to antoinette for making our stay perfect.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, May 4, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you found that staying at our resort made your recent vacation the best you have ever had. I am happy that the resort was great for both you and your pet. I will pass on your kind words regarding Antoinette to her boss so she can be recognized for a job well done. I hope that you and your pet will come back and stay with us again soon.

WV
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2010

This was my first trip to the beach with my new puppy. Ocean Park is the perfect place to stay with your pet or without. The staff was so friendly and welcoming of pets and the facilities they provide-grassy area to potty and even doo-doo bags if you forget yours. The room was great as well and the heated pool and hot tubs were sooo relaxing. The view from the balcony was breathtaking and the beach was perfect. We'll definitely be back....

• Stayed March 2010
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, April 16, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you and your new puppy found the resort to be the perfect place to stay. I am glad that you found your room to be great and that the view from the balcony was breathtaking. I hope that you and your pet will come back and stay with us again soon.

Myrtle Beach , SC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2010

Paid almost $80 a night and stayed 3 nites. Never again!!! The rooms were very very plain. There were holes in the walls where it looked like they had been changing the lights that were mounted beside the bed but had too end tables with lamps on them and didn't finish the walls on the other side room. Where carpet meets the tile floor, it was pulled away and fraying. The bathroom shower rod was SOOO rusty. The towles were so cheap I almost went out and puchased my own to use. The bed linen was so cheap that it looked and felt like -1000 count sheets. The top sheet was a pale BLUE!! Not even white! I think they washed a pair of jeans with it. It was not a pleasant stay. Oh and the room number was a index card taped to the outside wall of the door. I know people have to paint and renovate but you don't put customers in these rooms while you are doing this. If I would have paid $30 a night okay I would understand, but not for an Ocean Front Room at $80 a night. NO WAY!!!

Stayed March 2010
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, March 30, 2010
Thank you for writing a review. I would like to apologize to you since you didn’t enjoy your recent stay with us. I am going to pass your concerns to the General Manager to look into and I hope that you will give us another change again soon.

Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2010

I've stayed at many higher priced resorts in Myrtle Beach. This resort is by far the best value, the cleanest rooms,nicest staff, easy parking, great location on the beach and they allow pets. It's difficult to find a resort that allows pets. I prefer to bring my dog than to pay to kennel him in a cage.

Try this resort.... You'll be glad you did.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, March 12, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you found this resort to be the best value and that you had the cleanest room and the nicest staff at this resort. I am glad that you brought along your pet so you both could enjoy the beach. I hope that you both will come back and stay with us again soon.

Akron, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2010

We stayed at this hotel in the middle of September 2009 and we did enjoy it. We did not bring our dog but we wished we would of! The room we had was ocean front with a full kitchen! Loved that part! The room was clean but not spectacular. They had two pools one indoor and one outdoor as well as a great outdoor hot tub. The outdoor pool was a wonderful setting from the pool you can see the ocean and palm trees all around which made it so relaxing!

We will hopefully stay there again next year and will bring our dog with us! She will love it!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lovelyday1078
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, March 8, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you might even bring your dog next time. I am glad that you liked your room having a full kitchen and sitting in the outdoor pool to enjoy all of the surroundings. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Raleigh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2010

My husband, pet, and I stayed at Ocean Park for a long weekend. The staff was VERY friendly and the hotel has great areas for your pet to go outside and play or potty. Rooms are a bit out-dated, but our doggy didn't care :) He and we had a great time.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, March 3, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you found the staff to be very friendly and that the resort has plenty of places for your pet to play. I hope that you and your pet will come back and stay with us again soon.