I just want to say Thank you! We enjoyed our stay and we are so pleased you are a pet friendly hotel with nice CLEAN pet friendly rooms.
The staff was excellent and we certainly appreciated the smiling faces along with great hospitality.
The guest service representative was an older gentleman but, with lots of patience as I observed. I wish I could recognize him by name also a lady named Laura and another gentlemen was outstanding when I was having wi-fi troubles and I just want to say GREAT job to all the staff, housekeeping, maintenance, guest services the property looked great. My financee and I did not want to leave and we hope to come back really soon and "BIG" Thank you to Theresa to making this vacation very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept dogs, as long as they are less than 20lbs. Please call for more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach