“Thank you for a great stay and I will be back.”

Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #68 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed October 15, 2009

I just want to say Thank you! We enjoyed our stay and we are so pleased you are a pet friendly hotel with nice CLEAN pet friendly rooms.
The staff was excellent and we certainly appreciated the smiling faces along with great hospitality.
The guest service representative was an older gentleman but, with lots of patience as I observed. I wish I could recognize him by name also a lady named Laura and another gentlemen was outstanding when I was having wi-fi troubles and I just want to say GREAT job to all the staff, housekeeping, maintenance, guest services the property looked great. My financee and I did not want to leave and we hope to come back really soon and "BIG" Thank you to Theresa to making this vacation very special.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that all of the staff was excellent. I have passed your comments regarding Theresa to her so she can read the kind words you wrote about her. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts

Reviewed October 13, 2009

My wife and I recently went to Myrtle Beach with our dog, and had a better than expected time. Excellent service,location,staff and views of the ocean. Exceptional value in the off season. The best part of the hotel is it is pet friendly for small dogs. Yes, it is not the 4 Seasons, but for it's location and cost, this is a real bargain. My wife dog and I will return!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you, your wife and your dog had a better than expected time while staying with us. I am glad that you had excellent service and views of the ocean. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2009

This is one of the few hotels we have found that will accomidate pets. We have stayed there several times this year. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The room is great and so is the layout of the hotel. Since we are new pet owners and have not needed this type of hotel in the past, it was never an issue where we stayed. We don't have children, therefore our pets are our children. We don't like leaving them at a boarding place, and family is not available. Thanks again for being there, so that we can plan our vacations and know that we can plan on taking our "children" with us.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you are able to being your “children” with you on vacation and that this resort accommodates your needs. I am happy that the staff is helpful and friendly. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2009

I will say that this Hotel was an excellant place to stay. We loved it here, especially since we could bring our pets. The room was clean. the hosekeeping was very though and clean. All the staff was very nice and curtious to our needs. The front desk was very helpful and nice. We would recommend this hotel to everyone. You will not be disappointed. I just can't tell you enough about this wonderful hotel. You must see it!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy that you and your family had a great time while staying with us and that the service was good. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 6, 2009

My family and I had a great time and the service was good and the room was clean. We will proably go back next year again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2009

We have stayed at this resort for 5 years. We have noticed they are doing great upgrades. They have put in new elevators, linens as well as curtains and bedspreads. They have put in new floors ect. We are going to go back next year again and every year after!!
The Resort is right on the ocean with great views! The staff is very friendly and helpful.
We really like the upgrades and the service!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you noticed the up grades the resort has been doing. I am glad that you liked the curtains, bedspread and the new floors. We are looking forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed September 27, 2009

We had a wonderful time at Ocean Park. The hotel was clean, staff were friendly, grounds were convenient for our pet. Very relaxing stay. Plan to go back next summer with the kids!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful time while staying at Ocean Park. I am glad that you found the resort to be clean and that the staff was friendly. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again next summer.