When looking at places to stay this time at MB we found that expedia was running a special to get a second night free on some hotels. This hotel was a little pricier than we would normally choose but it was worth the $90 you pay.
Everything seemed up to date, the elevators were smooth, the staff was very nice and professional (very hard to find at MB) and the layout and parking was very user friendly. They were all that they advertise.
Beds and pillows were very comfortable, no lumps.
The only issue that some might have is if you get an efficiency with the flat stove top there is no oven so if you pack food keep that in mind but I know that some have an oven.
They allow pets now but we didn't have any problem with the cleanliness of the room, noise or doggy mess.
It would be nice if they had a lazy river but there is an indoor and outdoor pool and jacuzzi. If we can afford to come here again we certainly will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept dogs, as long as they are less than 20lbs. Please call for more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach