Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
$200
$179
$207
$155
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$146
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$87
Official Site
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$125
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
Orbitz.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
1,573 results
All reviewsa pet friendly hotelpet ownerspet feeallow petsenjoyed our staynon smokingindoor poolgreat place to stayhot tubfull kitchenbeach accesswasher and dryeroff seasonvacationbalconyoceanhousekeeping
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our first time to Myrtle Beach and we have a pet. Picked this Resort because of it being pet friendly and on the ocean. Had a great suite pool side. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We have already booked for next year.

1  Thank jimbojr72
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Your entire staff was nothing but just as nice and friendly. My family was please and happy. When they are happy, then I am satisfied. Looking forward to returning to your resort in the future. We really enjoyed the discounts that your resort gave my family, especially the water park. Again, we look forward to visiting your resort in the near future. Housekeeping and the front desk staff was extremely generous.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Neal5nelson
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The hotel was great, it was ar a good location. My room was nice only thing that I hate us that I would always feel sand on the floor from outdoors. I just wish it was carpet,and room service was good as well just thought that they were supposed to make the bed up for you. But I dud receive extra sheets so it worked out eventually. The view was perfect, wouldn't have it any other way.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank LatishaLondon
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is our favorite place to stay over the last four years. We try to stay at least twice a year. Ocean Park is very pet friendly, our dogs love it there. The staff and facilities are wonderful. We plan to visit again later this year.

Room Tip: Go ocean front always a great view..
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I generally stay at five star resorts in the carribean so I was worried about staying in a pet friendly, moderately priced hotel. My mom insisted on bringing her little dog with us on this vacation so I booked this hotel. We found the hotel grounds and our room clean and well equipped. Our oceanfront room had a great view. Mom's little dog loved the rooms's balcony where we would have our morning cereal and coffee, and she could enjoy the fresh air. The hotel does really accommodate man's best friend. We saw, who we assumed was the general manager of the hotel, walking the grounds ensuring everything was tidy, and even saw her pick up a towel left in the pool area. She even spoke with us on one occasion making conversation about how we were doing that day. Overall we found the staff helpful and kind and attentive to our needs. I would recommend this hotel for anyone seeking a clean, nice and accommodating staffed, pet friendly hotel! We had a great time! (One suggestion may be to replace a few of the lobby's ceiling tiles, first appearances of a facility are a statement about the staff's pride in the facility). Thanks for making our stay one that my mom and I will always remember! We will definitely return!

Room Tip: Go oceanfront if you can, unobstructed views...
1  Thank sbadams4032