Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
$259
$200
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
BestWestern.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
$207
$155
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$87
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$111
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
1,573 results
All reviewsa pet friendly hotelpet ownerspet feeallow petsenjoyed our staynon smokingindoor poolgreat place to stayhot tubfull kitchenbeach accesswasher and dryeroff seasonvacationbalconyoceanhousekeeping
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was a little worried about staying at an off-brand hotel for a weekend vacation, but friends were staying here and convinced me to give it a try. Was very pleasantly surprised. The room was extremely clean and updated. Beds were very good. Two air conditioners in the suite. View was fantastic. Loved the gigantic hot tub. The staff was friendly every single interaction. So, yes, it's not fancy, but it's a great value. I recommend a higher floor for maximum enjoyment.

Room Tip: I recommend asking for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We attended an event that had the entire hotel reserved exclusively for the attendees, so this hotel was chosen as the host hotel for the event. All in all, for the rates that we got for the event it was a great deal and the hotel suited all of our needs. We had a two queen ocean front efficiency, and it did not just have a kitchenette, it had a full sized refrigerator, stove/oven and microwave, plus a double sink, dishes, everything. The room was a nice size, not cramped at all, and a nice private balcony. Both indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs were heavily used during our event, but they were very clean and maintained. Water temps were perfect! It is located quite a bit down the boulevard from where all of the shopping, boardwalk, and amusements are located, but it is in a very quiet location and still close enough to easily and quickly get to everything else. All in all we were very pleased with our stay and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher floors obviously have better views. Due to the upper deck and outside pool and hot tub locations, oceanfront rooms and balconies on the 1st and 2nd floors are not very private.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I just visited the Ocean Park Resort in Myrtle Beach for a long weekend get away social convention. The hotel is older and some of the basics such as the wi fi and the elevators need a major overhall. However, the pools and hot tubs were in very good working order and the perfect temperature and the rooms were well appointed. For the price it was an excellent value and I look forward to coming back next year.

Room Tip: It is worth the upgrade to get an Oceanside room instead of a side room with a partial ocean view. And no worries, the entire hotel including balconies and all public areas are non smoking so you don't have to worry about that second hand smoke!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Great place and nice staff and very clean with hot water and knew place t

o eat. and see I will stay there again for. Sure. The onean view was nice nice pools. Inside And outside. We had a nice bedroom for 6 people. And there was alot of room for us.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank golsen
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Really enjoyed my stay. Only issue, I missed room service because I overslept. Asked the front desk is they could return and no one came. So I had to spend the last day and night with no clean linen. Other than that the stay was wonderful. I will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014