While I understand we were in a pet friendly room and it's sometimes hard to get dog hair out of the carpet...for the money we paid, they should have picked each hair up by hand if that was the only way to ensure the carpet was clean. I'm really not a picky person, but I do expect hotel rooms to be spotless no matter how expensive they are...that's just good hygiene which is directly related to my well being when staying somewhere after a random stranger. We dealt with the dog hair (mostly because we had 2 small dogs with us and I'm a super understanding person) Also, there was a container of Chinese food in the refrigerator that was not ours...if our youngest traveler hadn't just gotten to sleep, I might've complained because I definitely questioned cleanliness at that point. Overall, we liked the place and would stay here again, but only after inspecting the room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept dogs, as long as they are less than 20lbs. Please call for more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach