Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
$300
$256
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$254
$229
$289
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$259
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$295
$274
$207
$179
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
Official Site
  • Pool
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$219
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$249
1,579 results
All reviewspet friendly hotelpet ownerspet feeallow petsenjoyed our staynon smokingindoor poolgreat place to stayhot tubfull kitchenbeach accesswasher and dryeroff seasonvacationbalconyoceanhousekeeping
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Best dog friendly hotel!!!! We wanted to bring our dog but was hesitant by thinking the rooms wouldn't be clean because it was dog friendly. WE WERE WRONG!!!! The rooms are very clean and all of the staff are great!!! They make you feel welcome and even pay special attention to the needs of your pet while there. Worth the money and stay. We plan to make this our family hotel we stay at every year along with our other four legged family member.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Edna S
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My fiancé and I desided last min to take my kids to Myrtel Beach and booked at the Ocean Resort for the price and the fact it was pet friendly. My family and I enjoyed our stay there it was very clean and the staff were so friendly. The view we got with the ocean front room was the best.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Kimberley H
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We originally made a reservation at a hotel called Sonesta es Suites in Myrtle Beach but it got messed up because of a third party. The front desk person was rude to us, but ridiculously and obviously nice to other families. We immediately called Ocean Park and they took care of us. Our view from our room was amazing, right on the water. The staff was helpful. I couldn't ask fora better place to stay last minute.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We have stayed here for several years and will keep coming back. It is a great place to stay with our dog. It is clean and staff are very friendly. The beds are very comfortable and the kitchen is adequate. We wish there were a couple comfortable chairs in the living room but we bring our own and it works. The hot tub and pool are very nice. The whole place feels like home away from our up north home. Love coming every year!

Room Tip: We love the ocean front one bedroom room. I am an early riser and can go into the living room without disturbing my husband.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Laurie1969
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was amazed at the cleanliness of this hotel. My expectations of a dog friendly hotel were low. . .first time bringing our Maltese to the beach. Great little doggie park. Found friendly folks everywhere. Only issue was the elevator, due to wind, had issues with opening and closing. Will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014